hi guys, just got my iphone just now. kinda need help..

guys, i downloaded themes online from few websites.

how to i place it and use it on my iphone?

do i use iphone pc suite? pls do advise me guys. thanks
    2008-06-04 03:55 PM
    Im trying to figure out the same thing aswell.
    C E E J A Y PRODUCTION'S
    2008-06-04 09:43 PM
    Search And Read!
    2008-06-04 09:44 PM
    There's a sticky at the top. There are guides in said sticky. Or you can click the appropriate link in my sig.
    2008-06-04 10:12 PM
    Solution : Download Customize from Installer, then use a decent theme like Buuf2 or Air. Or you can always ugly up your phone with numerous others
    To live, you have to lie
    2008-06-04 10:20 PM
    There's a sticky at the top. There are guides in said sticky. Or you can click the appropriate link in my sig.
    Your tutorial is really hard to understand. First of to a newb like myself what is iBrickr ? also where do you download iBrickr ?
    C E E J A Y PRODUCTION'S
    2008-06-05 12:12 AM
    I'm not sure if it can be made any simpler. I wouldn't use iBrickr anymore. That one is outdated. Use the tutorial that's for your firmware. If you're on 1.1.4 click that link.
    2008-06-05 01:10 AM
    so i have to download iphonebrowser?

wat about iphone pc suite? should i use that instead?
    2008-06-05 02:12 AM
    iPhoneBrowser works well but I prefer iPhone PC Suite because it has a ton of other functions. If you're running Vista you may have problems with iPhone PC Suite, I've read about others not being able to get it running.

iPhoneBrowser is really simple to install and easy to use. The idea is the same whether you use either program.
    2008-06-05 08:36 PM
    OH REALLY? so i can use iphone pc suite to install the themes bro? coz i downloaded iphone browser and im having an hard time making it work but for iphone pc suite its working fine
    2008-06-06 12:41 AM
    OH REALLY? so i can use iphone pc suite to install the themes bro? coz i downloaded iphone browser and im having an hard time making it work but for iphone pc suite its working fine
    Yup. It's a pretty nice piece of software. You can create ringtones, add photos,sync your calendar, add music, take music off your phone and download to your pc...all kinds of stuff.
    2008-06-06 01:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD