User Tag List

GunMetal Redux for SummerBoard

Another Very Cool Theme Modded for SummerBoard. Instructions are the same as the previous theme . . .

Extract the archive, copy the contents of "Battery Blue" folder to:- /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/

Copy the contents of the "SmS Bubbles" folder to:- Applications/MobileSMS.app

Copy the contents of the "TelephonyUI.framework" to:- System/Library/Frameworks/TelephonyUI.framework

Copy The Entire "GunMetal" folder to:- Root/Library/SummerBoard/Themes

Open SMBPrefs App and select "GunMetal" Theme, SummerBoard settings should be set to skip last row. . . .That's it!

Download - http://modmyi.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=1535

Sheesh, 50 Plus Downloads and not one comment . . . come on People.
    Last edited by Sean_Dillon; 2007-11-28 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-11-28 10:57 AM
    GunMetal Redux for SummerBoard
    ... Sheesh, 50 Plus Downloads and not one comment . . . come on People.
    I posted my first theme a couple of days ago, and after 70+ downloads, no comment, no thanks or anything, I posted a screenie to another theme I put together and one comment after 80 views.

it's pretty discouraging to make something and not know if you're wasting your time or not, or if the effort is even being appreciated.
    2007-11-28 04:14 PM
    great theme, lovely looking very slick and works a treat. thanks passed on
    <a href=http://www.brooksphotography.tv target=_blank>http://www.brooksphotography.tv</a>
    2007-11-28 05:25 PM
    Sweet theme man, keep it up!
    2007-11-28 08:33 PM
    Cheers Guys, Really glad you guys like it . . . And Alex you're so right . . . A little encouragement goes a long way Bro
    2007-11-29 11:28 AM
    good
    2007-11-29 06:37 PM
    Cheers Guys, Really glad you guys like it . . . And Alex you're so right . . . A little encouragement goes a long way Bro
    Sean,

I talked the talk, but at the end just bitched, and didn't give you any props for the theme....

The theme's awesome, good job.

Alex.
    2007-11-29 07:02 PM
    I downloaded it through your link but the icon set included is set up for a 4 button dock and I would like the 5 button version in the screenshot. If you could just upload the rotated SMS icon for us it would be perfect!
    2007-11-29 07:33 PM
    Cheers Alex & Thanx again m8, Wastegate I'm attaching the rotated SmS icon . . . sorry for the delay was away for a bit . . . cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails GunMetal Redux for SummerBoard-icon.png  
    2007-12-03 12:35 PM
    can some make a source for this to go onto installer because i dont understand how to get it besides using installer

it would be greatly appreciated

please message me if someone does it
    2007-12-04 01:10 AM
    Nice.. Isn't this a DK56 theme? Where's the credit there...
    2007-12-04 10:15 AM
    Looks good but I am not sure about the placement of the Apple log and the text in the background.
    2007-12-04 07:37 PM
    Nice.. Isn't this a DK56 theme? Where's the credit there...
    Yes you're absolutely Right . . . I take no credit for the icon , wallpapers etc etc all I did was to try and make it a little simpler for SummerBoard users to install. All credit should go to the original creator.

Cheers

Looks good but I am not sure about the placement of the Apple log and the text in the background.
    Dom, The apple logo and text is actually superimposed in the wallpaper . .. just set it as your wallaper and you'll see what I mean.

Regards
    Last edited by Sean_Dillon; 2007-12-05 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-12-05 02:18 PM
    can some make a source for this to go onto installer
    x2!!! It looks amazing!

EDIT: I used Fugu to install it, couldn't wait! Wow it is amazing! Thanks!
    Last edited by fidosam; 2007-12-05 at 05:44 PM.
    2007-12-05 04:54 PM
    Hi FidoSam , Glad you like the theme . . . it's cool seeing someone here from Montreal . . . I used to Live on the West Island (Pierrefonds) years ago!

Regards.
    2007-12-06 01:00 PM
    Hi FidoSam , Glad you like the theme . . . it's cool seeing someone here from Montreal . . . I used to Live on the West Island (Pierrefonds) years ago!

Regards.

Hi! Salut! I live in LaSalle to be exact Where are you now?

Back on topic it is a really cool theme! People are asking me about it all the time lol
    2007-12-06 05:14 PM
    I downloaded it through your link but the icon set included is set up for a 4 button dock and I would like the 5 button version in the screenshot. If you could just upload the rotated SMS icon for us it would be perfect!
    how would can we put it so it comes out at the bottom?
    2007-12-06 09:57 PM
    how would can we put it so it comes out at the bottom?
    You need to edit the DisplayOrder.plist , I left it out because I thought it might confuse the new users . . . there are many topics on the forum regarding this.
    2007-12-08 10:05 AM
    looks good thanks!
    2008-06-23 07:06 PM
    Hey guys, all this stuff is too complicated for me so i was wondering if someone could make me an Alexander Ovechkin Theme with icons and everything that i can download from my iphone through the ziphone installer thing. this stuff is way too complicated for me and i dont want to mess around with my phone so yea. Thanks
    2008-06-23 07:15 PM
21 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD