2007-08-07 03:20 AM
    i'm gonna be a lazy pain in the *** and ask where we putting this?

and is there really a difference between all those icons and such? the lines are still red and the icons seem to be the same color (memory, didnt check.... lazy)........ its not just the blue pieces that need to be swapped out?
    2007-08-07 04:19 AM
    Beautiful..... Thanks

i'm gonna be a lazy pain in the *** and ask where we putting this?

and is there really a difference between all those icons and such? the lines are still red and the icons seem to be the same color (memory, didnt check.... lazy)........ its not just the blue pieces that need to be swapped out?
    /Applications/MobileNotes/

Swap them all except icon if you dont want that on the home screen

Sorry to double post, but for some reason it wont let me edit...

Hey digital, you mind posting and image for the mail icon in the notes app? Didnt see it in the zip. Thanks.
    Last edited by SiLeNtKiLLa; 2007-08-07 at 06:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-08-07 06:02 AM
    thank you very much for this!! It looks much better than yellow
    2007-08-07 06:30 AM
    Digital, would you mind posting these up again? I had to restore my phone, and lost the file.
    2007-08-20 08:21 PM
    Hey digital, you mind posting and image for the mail icon in the notes app? Didnt see it in the zip. Thanks.
    I pm'd the creator of this app a while ago, but with the realization that this person is more than likely busy, I'll put up a simple post instead: I second this request.
    2007-12-15 02:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD