ok . Wat about if i dont have wireless . (wat about if i have my network APN internet and my own home connection . (but its modem UTP media )
    2008-03-21 02:19 AM
    can you set up a wifi network on your comp?
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.
    2008-03-21 07:43 AM
    This mans a Legend in my book lol. You (Hunter4u) Like i once was are a noob. You need to catch up on ur reading and learn the basic ssh stuff. You need to mess around with ur device a little. see wat programs work and what don't. Desepticon....I greatly appreciate the Dialer!!
    2008-03-21 11:13 AM
    your welcome. this was my first foray into dialpads. After I did the Matrix one I decided to make one that more closely matches the theme I have.

I just can't find anyone that has images for the addcontact and delete button. Still looks good though. And I'm starting to like it without them. Should be up in the downloads section once a mod approves it.
    Last edited by desepticon; 2008-03-21 at 12:04 PM.
    2008-03-21 12:00 PM
    dam thx man . (but i cant find ip for iphone all i find is bluetooth adress and wi fi address.
    IMEI
    and ICCID ...

?
    2008-03-21 06:16 PM
    wifi address is your ip

settings/general/network

then press the area for wifi

then press the little blue arrow next to your wifi connection
    2008-03-21 06:41 PM
    can anyone tell me how to install the matrix theme on my iphone i am using a pc
    2008-03-25 08:23 AM
    Hey guys,

So I'm new here but I've been trying to learn how the iPhone works and stuff. I've been searching for a Matrix Theme only to find this one is a little outdated in matters of where to install and how to.

After doing some research, I reorganized most of the theme to be used on Customize.

I have the RAR file attached to this post. You need to unRAR it and then just login to your iPhone with WinSCP or whatever you prefer and move the folders to /var/root/Library/Customize

When asked to "overwrite the folders" just push yes to all. It will create a "The Matrix" section on whatever icons I re-arranged for the Theme.. Like Bluetooth, Airplane, WiFi Icon, EDGE, etc... You can check it out yourself before you unrar it. You can then go into Customize and change the items around.

So I did not put the Icons in the original Theme here because the icons have a background which means you'll need to leave the icons where they are or your wallpaper will get all screwed up.

Instead, I looked around the Web for some cool Icons and I'm including on the Summerboard file you see attached. You can just move it to /var/root/Library/SummerBoard/Themes or /var/mobile/Library/Summerboard/Themes depending on your settings and you should be able to select it from the Summerboard menu.

I'm also looking for some Ringtones and will probably update the file once I get ahold of some.

I couldn't figure out ALL of the icon replacements and this is my 1st time modifying things like this so hopefully it'll make it easier for you guys!

All the Customize icons credit go to Daerid for getting all the stuff together in first place! The rest the credit goes to... Hmm... Me for finding the icons, converting them to PNG, resizing them, etc.. but thanks A BUNCH to the creator out there!

For those that want to see pictures of the Theme, it's really late now.. Well early, 6:10AM and I've been working on this for over 5 hours so I'm heading to bed now and tomorrow I'll try to post some pics.

Thanks again!

EDIT: So guys it's 24 hours later and I've updated my Theme a bit. I added a "Jennifer" Icon for SummerBoard because that's my Girlfriend.. So she's TRINITY! I used SpringDial to create a SpeedDial for her number and then renamed the icon to "Jennifer" her name but you can rename to your girl and she'll be Trinity or something... :P I made the Icon myself from a pic I found on the Web with Photoshop so...

On Customize, I fixed the Head Battery Icons and changed the main Battery Icon to one that has a Lightning Bolt instead of the Matrix one. I thought it looked cooler.

On SummerBoard I made an Phone Icon that looks just like the actual Matrix phone. Found the pic online and edited it around with Photoshop.

I'll keep this updated as I add/change things. Any ideas are welcome.

And here is my theme picture too! Enjoy!

UPDATE#2:

Allright so I changed my "Lyrics" icon and I'm also uploading my modified BarDialer. The credit goes to SURR3A1 for the initial design, CarbonMetal. I just played with the Hue on it with Photoshop and got a greenish feel to resemble the Matrix phone or so. It's all uploaded here.

You need to copy all the files in the RAR into the /Applications/MobilePhone.app/ and overwrite them all. Make sure you backup your current ones!

New Screenshots as well! Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails The Ultimate Matrix Theme (I Hope)-home.jpeg   The Ultimate Matrix Theme (I Hope)-dialer.jpeg  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Sn4key; 2008-03-28 at 01:06 PM.
    2008-03-25 11:07 AM
    so i uploaded this to my summerboard folder and its not working. any help?
    2008-04-07 12:01 PM
    I would never use that on my phone but it is a very very nice theme. Great work.
    2008-04-07 10:40 PM
    i love this theme is there a way to get it for Customize?
    2008-04-09 08:26 PM
    i love this theme is there a way to get it for Customize?
    Your Kidding right?

Look Up 2 posts from yours...
    2008-04-10 03:47 AM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD