I was using customize on my phone, and somehow it turned 'alienware' into my default lockscreen picture. I am trying and trying and trying to get it off, but its not working. I have tried setting pictures as my wallpaper, I tried using iphonebrowser. I dont what else to do? Anyone know? Thanks
    2008-06-10 10:01 PM
    mm... not sure if this helps..

but it won't hurt to try

maybe you wanna go to your laptop/computer to open the iphone system.. you can use Cyberduck or Fugu if u r using Mac.. not sure if you're using Windows..

then go to /var/mobile/Library and delete the LockBackground.png

me if you think i help you.. ^^
    2008-06-13 05:10 AM
    I'm having the exact same issue. I've tried just about every different setting on customize as well as summerboard. I'll try removing the lockbackground.png myself and see if that works.
    2008-06-13 06:01 AM
    Yeah i just remove the png and everything is back to normal. Seems like a customize glitch.
    2008-06-13 06:48 AM
    hooray!! mystery solved..

2008-06-13 09:37 AM
    i have the same problem but i solve it now .
    2008-06-13 01:08 PM
    awesome. worked me as well. thanks!
    2008-06-13 03:14 PM
    mm... not sure if this helps..

but it won't hurt to try

maybe you wanna go to your laptop/computer to open the iphone system.. you can use Cyberduck or Fugu if u r using Mac.. not sure if you're using Windows..

then go to /var/mobile/Library and delete the LockBackground.png
    I am using "MobileFinder" and I located the "LockBackground.png" image. But when I go to "File > Delete", it doesn't work and nothing happens.

Is this the only way to delete this image?
    2008-06-13 08:39 PM
    well.. as a matter of fact, it never really works for me to delete files using MobileFinder... or from any app in the iphone itself. i always use programs from myy laptop.... you can always try using software like cyberduck on mac (fugu can't possibly delete files too)..

2008-06-14 02:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD