I've copied about 50 songs onto my new iphone (was unlocked 1.1.1, just upgraded to 1.1.2 and unlocked). But none of them will play. I see the artwork but when i press play, it sits there for a couple of seconds (the play icon changes to pause icon) as if it's trying to play but then stops. I dont hear anything. Happens with every song

Any help appreciated.
    2007-12-03 09:27 PM
    Hey I don't know if you're still having this problem, but I had the same one and I fixed it.

All I did was convert the mp3 files to AAC files on itunes and they work perfectly now.

Hope this helps.
    2007-12-26 06:03 AM
    I dont think this is your problem but BEWARE of the iphone headphones. I plugged my iphone headphones in and then took them out, and as i took them out something happend and the iphone still thought my headphones were in the jack. Everything disabled including the speaker and microphone so i couldn't make any calls.

Finally i solved the solution by just fidgeting the headphone jack in and out and the iphone finally realized i had removed the headphones. Back to normal, now i can finally call from my iphone. Thank God
    2007-12-29 08:40 AM
    I've copied about 50 songs onto my new iphone (was unlocked 1.1.1, just upgraded to 1.1.2 and unlocked). But none of them will play. I see the artwork but when i press play, it sits there for a couple of seconds (the play icon changes to pause icon) as if it's trying to play but then stops. I dont hear anything. Happens with every song

Any help appreciated.
    You also might want to try to wipe all the songs off your phone reboot and reload/sync (just a few at first to see if that fixes it)..
    2007-12-30 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD