Hey all. I have been playing around trying to find a good theme, and I came across Stereo 2.0 which looks great. The only thing, ive noticed a few possible glitches with this one. Once, the dock came up with a different background image, I had to put my iPhone to sleep then go back to summerboard in order for it to fix itself. I then was on my second summerboard page, i tried to scroll back to the first page and NOTHING was there. I saw all the shelves, but none of the icons were there. Very strange. Keep in mind that ive also tried and used many other themes and this seems to be the only one giving me trouble.

Just wondering if this is possible to have buggy themes or if its my phone itself? Im running jailbroken 1.1.1. thanks!
    2007-12-05 04:45 PM
    I'm gonna say it is your phone. I have never had a problem with a theme I put on my phone...

Reako
    2007-12-05 05:29 PM
    Are you by chance using iSwitcher too? I had a similar problem and had to go into iSwitcher to change my theme back to the default then my SummerBoard theme worked.
    2007-12-05 06:01 PM
    Are you by chance using iSwitcher too? I had a similar problem and had to go into iSwitcher to change my theme back to the default then my SummerBoard theme worked.

Nope, no iSwitcher. I have since changed my theme to another and it seems to be working alot better and smoother. Though it could all be in my head, but I havnt had any weird glitches yet.
    2007-12-05 06:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD