yes its okay. but maybe give me some credits... was a long way to 311 Icons and im still waiting for the Jesus phone....
    Thanks Bluemetal nice icons Spirit Thanks so much because of you i love the way my phone looks
    2008-12-09 10:52 PM
    Ceelo, let me know if these work for you.
    Attached Images Realize Icons "Everything I've collected"-icon-1.png Realize Icons "Everything I've collected"-icon-2.png 
    2008-12-10 06:01 AM
    Rush can u make the backround transparent on these so they will work on the phone? Thanks my friend

Im not sure why they came up twice thats odd
    Attached Images Realize Icons "Everything I've collected"-googlenew.jpg Realize Icons "Everything I've collected"-googlenew.jpg Realize Icons "Everything I've collected"-manilasettings.jpg Realize Icons "Everything I've collected"-manilasettings.jpg Realize Icons "Everything I've collected"-newsms.jpg Realize Icons "Everything I've collected"-newsms.jpg Realize Icons "Everything I've collected"-note.jpg Realize Icons "Everything I've collected"-note.jpg Realize Icons "Everything I've collected"-notes3.jpg Realize Icons "Everything I've collected"-notes3.jpg Realize Icons "Everything I've collected"-sms2.jpg Realize Icons "Everything I've collected"-sms2.jpg Realize Icons "Everything I've collected"-switchoff.jpg Realize Icons "Everything I've collected"-switchoff.jpg 
    2008-12-10 03:56 PM
    Ceelo, let me know if these work.
    Attached Images Realize Icons "Everything I've collected"-googlenew.png Realize Icons "Everything I've collected"-manilasettings.png Realize Icons "Everything I've collected"-newsms.png Realize Icons "Everything I've collected"-note.png Realize Icons "Everything I've collected"-notesicon.png Realize Icons "Everything I've collected"-sms2icon.png Realize Icons "Everything I've collected"-switchoff.png 
    2008-12-11 03:07 AM
    hi
    i tried two icons.
    please try them on your phones and give me a short feedback, if it is ok with the corners.

@ Bluemetal: is it ok for you, if i host the changed icons on my server and post them on my page realized icons

Spirit when you get a chance would you mind trying the other couple for me please thanks so much my friend
    2008-12-11 03:36 AM
    Can Someone fix this one... it seems fine, but when on the phone there are white corners showing...
    the corners are square not rounded...
    thanks...

please... it just looks wierd..
    2008-12-12 06:19 PM
    Ceelo, let me know if these work.
    These still have a white backround that shows on the iphone can anyone help make the background transparent please?
    2008-12-12 08:40 PM
    Here ya go...

2008-12-13 04:14 AM
    Hey shawn o Can u help me as well a few post up narush tried to fix the icons just like you just did but was unable would you mind they also have a white backround please?????
    2008-12-13 04:36 AM
    hi, i played a little bit around with the dock flow theme, but with realized icons.
    hope you like it.
    should be up on cydia soon

2008-12-13 01:21 PM
    Here ya go...

thanks...
    2008-12-13 05:13 PM
    Can someone please help make the backround transparent whenever i put it on my phone it shows a white backround that looks silly thanks in advance for any help the iconsare a few post up
    2008-12-13 06:22 PM
    ceelo2008:
    ill try to do them tomorrow
    2008-12-13 06:30 PM
    here... go back and edit ur posts and remove the all the bad ones u guys posted-

New Blue SMS added also.. old one had lil white edge-
    Attached Images Realize Icons "Everything I've collected"-notesicon.png Realize Icons "Everything I've collected"-note.png Realize Icons "Everything I've collected"-newsms.png Realize Icons "Everything I've collected"-googlenew.png Realize Icons "Everything I've collected"-switchoff.png Realize Icons "Everything I've collected"-sms2icon.png Realize Icons "Everything I've collected"-settings.png Realize Icons "Everything I've collected"-text.png 
    2008-12-13 06:40 PM
    here... go back and edit ur posts and remove the all the bad ones u guys posted-

New Blue SMS added also.. old one had lil white edge-
    Carrbone thanks so much works perfectly
    2008-12-13 11:45 PM
    how do you install icons? i just got my iphone and jailbroke it and have intalled winterboard. Ifound a theme I really like, but it includes default icons which i'd rather replace. However, I cannot find an option to "turn off icons" or anything of that sort.

Please dont tell me to search, i've been searching. Thats how I actually was led to this post.

Thanks in advance guys
    2008-12-15 05:00 AM
    ssh into your iphone.
    go to /Library/Themes/"theme you want to change icons".
    delete the icons you dont like and replace them with the ones you want
    2008-12-15 09:25 AM
    how do you install icons? i just got my iphone and jailbroke it and have intalled winterboard. Ifound a theme I really like, but it includes default icons which i'd rather replace. However, I cannot find an option to "turn off icons" or anything of that sort.

Please dont tell me to search, i've been searching. Thats how I actually was led to this post.

Thanks in advance guys
    You need to have Winterboard installed. Once you do that open it up and check off the themes you want to use...

then you can SSH into your phone, find the theme you want go to the icons folder and replace teh icons you want changed... be sure to have .png at the end and write out the name exactly as it appears on your phone...
    2008-12-15 12:56 PM
    You need to have Winterboard installed. Once you do that open it up and check off the themes you want to use...
    I have winterboard installed.

My first post says that.
    2008-12-15 05:44 PM
    hi, i played a little bit around with the dock flow theme, but with realized icons.
    hope you like it.
    should be up on cydia soon

any updates?
    2008-12-16 03:32 AM
1,240 ... 39474849505159 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD