no they are not their, only the summerboard frameworks so do this mean they have been deleted? hence why they are not showing on my phone? i feel a restore coming on...i tried to download othe rkeyboards last night but no luck with those either.
    2008-06-26 04:51 PM
    If they're not there, you have no keyboard. Try downloading the Macbook Air keyboard Zip, which is provided in the first post of katak's thread. It contains both those files and can be manually placed.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2008-06-26 06:23 PM
    well after trying to install it 3 times, I finally got the macbook air application in installer list to uninstall...I was then able to uninstall it...then I switched off my phone, on again and load it again and this time with success...finally...i still have a minor bug, the keyboard does not work in French ( AZERTY) , I only have the numbers, but for the text I have the shift & space from macbook design, but all other keys in the original display....
    Well at least I can use the keyboard in QWERTY with this new design...Cheers...Greg
    I think people who put the file in Installer didn`t update it..
    I created it for all keyboard setting.including japanese keyboard(this one got its own artwork file name Keyboard-Japanese.artwork)...

if you want to use AZERTY, put artwork files by SSH-ing your iphone/ipod...
    my username is katak but I go by [wear]!

MacBook Air Keyboard
    MacBook Black Keyboard
    Mac UI
    2008-06-26 07:03 PM
    A Keyboard Can't Mess Up Your Apps... Just So You Know

It Is Practically Not Possible....

If Anything Occurs Due To This Download The Mistakwe Was There Before....

Trust Me.... I Know
    2008-06-26 10:30 PM
    Just wanted to say...I recently(like 10min ago) Installed this keyboard theme from installer and NOTHING went wrong. Everything worked perfectly fine, my applications still work, keyboard isn't messed up or anything. Also it does show up in uninstall for me. I also just uninstalled it to see if anything will go wrong, and well in uninstalled perfectly fine. I got my old keyboard and it still works.

Going to install this keyboard theme again though....just because it's really cool =P. It's nice to have a different keyboard every once in a while.

But yeah just wanted to put my 2 cents in. Love the keyboard by the way katak, good job!

Edit: Just finished installing it again from installer and well everything went fine again everything works. And it shows up in uninstall.
    Last edited by Xettexl; 2008-06-27 at 12:12 AM.
    2008-06-27 12:01 AM
    the mac book theme keyboard works only fine if I type it from the side. Anyone know how to fix that? It jumbles up the keyboard. Is there a way for me to put it back to normal?

I cant use sms because i cant see the keyboard

argh.......... I tried to uninstall the theme too and its uninstalled in installer but its still there! please help!
    Last edited by sammyj0r; 2008-06-27 at 02:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-06-27 02:00 AM
    I had the same problem as some of the people here, then I realized what the problem was: I didn't have enough free disk space. Even though I had 1 gig left of itunes space, the problem is that there is a partition between media and OS items, so you can't tell if you have enough free disk space. Either erase some apps, or if you prefer (as I did) install Bosstool, move some stuff around and then try reinstalling. It now works like a charm, but it gave me a mighty big scare. To the apps creator, I would suggest putting that caveat in the instructions for downloading or you will have many more people writing to ask for help.

Edit: I'm having a new weird problem. I uninstalled it and even manually installed the stock, but for some reason some of my apps come up with the air keyboard, and some come up with the standard. Really weird...
    Last edited by bigblade72; 2008-06-27 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-06-27 06:33 AM
    downloaded it in the morning, it looks PERFECT. way better than the default one. and no problems with it. 1.1.4
    2008-06-27 06:59 AM
    thanks bigblade72 you are a life saver
    2008-06-27 07:30 AM
    i have fixed the problem in my iphone 1.1.4 , just download original files from this link Forums at ModMyI.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. - Downloads - Stock 1.1.4 Keyboard
    replace the tow existing files in the folder with the ones from the link: system/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework

good luck
    2008-06-27 07:47 AM
    Edit: I'm having a new weird problem. I uninstalled it and even manually installed the stock, but for some reason some of my apps come up with the air keyboard, and some come up with the standard. Really weird...
    I think you forgot to respring/restart your iphone.
    It wouldn`t take effect if you just drag some files into your iphone and get back to home screen to see the change..you need to reset it just like Windows after installing programs...
    my username is katak but I go by [wear]!

MacBook Air Keyboard
    MacBook Black Keyboard
    Mac UI
    2008-06-27 08:23 AM
    No I tried that. I'm just using the air keyboard for now. What would be cool is if you could upload the stock keyboard to installer the same way you did this one. That would be a huge help.
    2008-06-27 08:08 PM
    My keyboard files are there but how do I get them to work again?

The macbook air keyboard was working fine but then i installed hwpen. Uninstall the macbook air keyboard, it became cranky then i uninstall hwpen too. Now when I go installer, it keeps saying host not found when i try to install back the macbook air keyboard...

If they're not there, you have no keyboard. Try downloading the Macbook Air keyboard Zip, which is provided in the first post of katak's thread. It contains both those files and can be manually placed.
    2008-08-21 08:46 AM
    Why dont you update to firmware 2.0 or even 2.02? I think its much better. Just update to 2.02 with iTunes and then jailbreak it using quickpwn. Quickpwn is the easiest way of jailbreaking i ever did! Just dont use the gui version of it because it changes the boot logo to a chorme pinapple. use the commandline version for now..Hope this helps.
    2008-08-21 09:16 AM
    I restored to 1.1.4 using iTunes and unlock with iLiberty... My photo browser and camera were missing after I deleted them on Finder...

Brand new phone... ahhh
    2008-08-23 04:41 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD