do me a favor and search for a little theme called VistaPerfection 2.0 theres literally MILLIONS of people who hate me or bash my work..that doesnt make me or break me..i make themes for me and the people who follow my work...thats all..You have to understand that not everyone is going to like your work. People are entitled to there own opinions. I just brush'em off and keep moving because that only motivates me to keep making bigger and better projects. All you're doing is taking this out on the people who love your work.

I couldn't agree more.
    But most people didn't like the idea of your theme is that it's windows running on an Apple product... but I liked the inspiration behind your work though it's really creative and a learning experience to see your work evolved into the 3.5 version.
    As for Pear-Phone, please ... no matter what you do, you can't please everybody. example..no matter how hard you try, will your parents will be happy of your success or they even criticise you more?..lol...that's why we have what they call the free press...any press is good press...it give your creation to a larger audiences...and put it in their face whether they like it or not..some will and some won't...
    I used Vista 2.0 and your theme too..but for only 3 days or so..then i revert back to a much more simpler theme( ReText) since yours take too much time consuming.
    And i respect and really excited to see your work to improves much more..and look forward to the progresses theyl'l take later on. Have a wonderful day, and God bless..
    2008-07-18 04:57 PM
    hahaha my Grade is F

see that's the reason why I'm leaving
    You got an F because when I approved it I forgot to grade it. Sorry, It should have a better grade now
    2008-07-18 05:15 PM
    just installed this theme and WOWED my coworker... lol... i love it brother... thanks again!
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!
    2008-07-18 07:43 PM
    i want this on my iphone 2.1

please!?
    Formerly of modmymoto.com ..now upgraded to 2.1 & jailbroken using quickpwn

RETIRED- Motorola L7 -R4517, RSA removed, EDGE internet browsing, full iPhone skin with 14 icon menu, widget style home icons, Bullfrog iTunes, 1GB storage
    2008-10-01 01:37 PM
    this won't work because categories just isn't what it used to be..
    due to autoresize on the icons I cannot make the Dashboard.. and without that it's a stupid theme...

bigboss would have to change that code in Categories.app and I don't think he'll do that for just one theme...

He might even ahave his reasons for this..

Until I figure out a way to make a new Dashboard, this will not be released or even spent time on...

I'm really busy at the moment..
    2008-10-01 11:48 PM
    personally i think the dashboard doesnt matter. well i guess ill stop waiting around and repackage the theme myself.

honestly im sick of looking for icons in folders... plus categories takes longer to load an app than loading one from the spring board.

tim
    2008-10-30 05:08 PM
    2008-11-26 01:45 AM
    can i get this for my ipod touch 2.2??
    2009-01-30 12:44 AM
    is there a cydia source?
    2009-02-07 07:13 PM
    nice!
    2009-02-18 08:49 AM
    nice
    2009-05-12 09:56 PM
    ... to be continued....

there will be a iPhone 3.0 Version for Winterboard....
    2009-06-21 11:30 PM
    yay cant wait for 3.0 release
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard
    2009-06-22 09:18 AM
    This will be a lot better on 3.0

I already have the main Setup and a really nice Dashboard.

As soon as all apps in cydia are updated there will be a new Version.

a better Version.
    2009-06-23 08:54 AM
    3.0 has been released and i cant wait for your new theme to be released i really like what you have done with your themes especially this one and the and the animated streetfighter lockscreen i hope you continue to make one for 3.0 and you are a legend
    2009-06-27 01:48 PM
    2009-06-28 09:19 AM
76 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD