WHile I'm here can I have this as well?

Wisin y Yandel - sexy movimiento

youtube link [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9oFveyv94E]YouTube - Wisin & Yandel - Sexy Movimiento[/ame]

From 1:46 on.

Here's some Video Ringtones I made.. I'm more into the rap/hip-hop so hopefully there are others out there who will download these cause this thread is all rock.. or commercials haha

Forever- Chris Brown
    Lollipop- Lil Wayne
    Take You There- Sean Kingston
    Shawty Get Loose- Lil Mama
    Everyone Nose- N.E.R.D.

zSHARE - ericmac017 mmi video ringtones.zip

**** For those who STILL don't know where to put these: var/mobile/Media/VideoTone/Video ****

@mods/admins.. I wanted to upload these on MMI but I didnt know what category to upload them to? any help/suggestions? thanks in advance

hit the thanks button if you like the vids

Ill take requests as well.. either pm me or just post in this thread
    Lil wayne lollipop has no sound

Also can you possibly start the NERD song w/ the clapping part? The bass of the song distorts the hell out of my iphone
    Last edited by hozay09; 2008-07-04 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-07-04 05:15 PM
    here is 2 i made the 3giphone one is sick.there is no sound to it so i added a looped stock (old Phone) ringtone.the stereoleopard one is alright it has sound to it.
    enjoy

it depends on what im doing there are probaly 5 programs i use.im sure there is a easier way but whatever i taught my self.

i use photoshop,avs converter,Media Converter SA edition,windows movie maker,quicktime.

photoshop and windows movie maker are to edit.and the others are to convert

avs is the best to convert after you have a finished video you just click the mp4 option and the customize the size to 320 x 480 change the framerate till it looks the best.

stereosvideoring1.rar - 9.11MB
    hey, great work on the good life vidringtone, but its way quiet, any way you could beef it up and repost, it would be MUCH appreciated

thanks in advance

good life is really quiet, any way to make it louder and repost, it would be MUCH appreciated
    Last edited by nickswagger; 2008-07-04 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-07-04 06:32 PM
    hey, great work on the good life vidringtone, but its way quiet, any way you could beef it up and repost, it would be MUCH appreciated

thanks in advance
    Already did check page 2or3
    THANK OR DIE
    2008-07-04 06:33 PM
    can some make one for the song young folks by peter bjorn starting around the 10 second mark

2008-07-04 06:35 PM
    Great Work! Thanks In Advance! Could You Do More Kanye? Anything By Him Would Be Wonderful, Thanks!
    2008-07-04 06:50 PM
    stereo thanks alot bro!!
    2008-07-04 06:51 PM
    hoping to get two popular songs many may like....hopefully they are good quality as well but not really picky
    looking for:
    ne-yo - closer
    chris brown - forever
    dont really care what part of the songs as long as they are visually appealing and decently loud since the speaker really isnt to loud!
    any attempts would be appreciated and thanked
    already posted chris brown's..

Forever- Chris Brown
    Lollipop- Lil Wayne
    Everyone Nose- N.E.R.D.

ill get the ne-yo one probably tmrw if no one else does it.. got some parties do DJ tonight.. happy 4th everyone btw

Lil wayne lollipop has no sound

Also can you possibly start the NERD song w/ the clapping part? The bass of the song distorts the hell out of my iphone
    ya, sry bout the lollipop one, i had multiple copies cause i was experimenting with makin a separate ringtone so i can have the phone on silent.. and ill get the NERD one re-upped later today along with new videos!
    Last edited by ericmac017; 2008-07-04 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-07-04 07:53 PM
    hoping to get two popular songs many may like....hopefully they are good quality as well but not really picky
    looking for:
    ne-yo - closer
    chris brown - forever
    dont really care what part of the songs as long as they are visually appealing and decently loud since the speaker really isnt to loud!
    any attempts would be appreciated and thanked
    chris brown-ne-yo.rar - 7.74MB
    THANK OR DIE
    2008-07-04 07:55 PM
    Im unable to get the correct settings as shown in the pdf in Aimersoft. There is no 320 by 480 resolution on any of the profiles. Do you need to creat a new one? The pdf shows to use the iphone video profile.

@ Stereo, any idea what im doing wrong?
    2008-07-04 08:33 PM
    kanye -Can't Tell Me Nothing
    Kanye-goodLife
    Chris Brown-Forever
    ColdPlay-Yellow
    Estelle Kanye-American boy
    Jeezy-Go Getta
    jay-z RocBoys
    Nelly-Dilema
    Ne-Yo-Closer
    Pittsburgh Slim-Girls kiss girls
    Lupe-superStar
    3GiPhone-Spin
    OldPhone.aif

stereosvideorings.rar - 63.91MB

Im unable to get the correct settings as shown in the pdf in Aimersoft. There is no 320 by 480 resolution on any of the profiles. Do you need to creat a new one? The pdf shows to use the iphone video profile.

when you crop select fullsreen option.cut out black top and bottom and whatever else
    then manual type in 320*480 in the settings screen and save that as new profile.
    Last edited by stereo313; 2008-07-04 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    THANK OR DIE
    2008-07-04 08:49 PM

just pick the iphone profile and in setting tab next to it you'll see 320 x 480 is the default leave it and change the encoder to H.264
    hope that helps
    2008-07-04 09:00 PM
    Here's some Video Ringtones I made.. I'm more into the rap/hip-hop so hopefully there are others out there who will download these cause this thread is all rock.. or commercials haha

Forever- Chris Brown
    Lollipop- Lil Wayne
    Everyone Nose- N.E.R.D.

**** For those who STILL don't know where to put these: var/mobile/Media/VideoTone/Video ****

@mods/admins.. I wanted to upload these on MMI but I didnt know what category to upload them to? any help/suggestions? thanks in advance

hit the thanks button if you like the vids

Ill take requests as well.. either pm me or just post in this thread
    nice ima use that lil wayne now thanks!
    2008-07-04 09:15 PM

when you crop select fullsreen option.cut out black top and bottom and whatever else
    then manual type in 320*480 in the settings screen and save that as new profile.
    Doh, didnt realise you could just manually type it in! Thanx A lot

@ Laz305, thanx but there was no 320*480 option there at all to select until stereo told me i could manually add it! Thanx though.
    Last edited by djmace; 2008-07-04 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-07-04 09:20 PM
    are you guys using v wallpaper or videoringtone?
    2008-07-04 09:21 PM
    are you guys using v wallpaper or videoringtone?
    this is the videoringtone thread.
    THANK OR DIE
    2008-07-04 09:24 PM
    can you re convet lolipop? there no sound

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=jcUcQfQ5ZJg&feature=related]YouTube - Brisco feat. Lil Wayne - In The Hood (Official Video)[/ame]
    can i get lil waynes verse! plz!!!!

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=y0_G0m5W1nY]YouTube - DJ Khaled & T-Pain "I'm So Hood" UNCENSORED[/ame]
    or plies verse on here thanks!

this is the videoringtone thread.
    i know but u can use vwallpaper as ringtones too. i just downloaded an update and noticted that
    Last edited by bigalpimp; 2008-07-04 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-07-04 09:38 PM
    hey stereo the volume on Pittsburgh slim song is really low. I actually missed some calls cause I didnt hear it. Anyway to bump it up? Thank you
    2008-07-04 10:01 PM
    Can someone please help me with turning the vibrate off on Videotones..."yes" I have my vibrate set to "off" in my settings...
    2008-07-04 10:02 PM
    hi can i request Usher - Love in this club, and the chorus when he dancing near the end. Thanks!
    T-mobile Unlocked 1.1.4!
    2008-07-05 12:08 AM
    More Lil' Wayne would be greatly appreciated!...Anything. A Milli and more. Please.
    2008-07-05 01:03 AM
220 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD