Hi, I have a T-Mobile sim my dad bought from California and since i don't live in California and there isn't a T-mobile network around here the SunCom & AT&T Carrier logo's usually appear on my phones... I changed my AT&T carrier logo's, but my question is how can i change the SunCom carrier logo, because i don't see a Default_CARRIER_SUNCOM.png or FSO_CARRIER_SUNCOM.png anywhere in the springboards.app folder. What can i do?

Thanks in advance.

noone?
    Last edited by ph0bolus; 2007-12-14 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-12-14 04:13 AM
    I forgot who asked to see the screenshot of my screen, but i finally got it.

2007-12-18 09:48 PM
    if u have 1.1.1 do both Steps - if u do not have 1.1.1 and are on 1.0.2 and below do the 2nd step only

I had same problem- just do this -- this is the easiest way ..!

If your on 1.1.1 download the com.apple.springboard.plist that i attatched(this is a modd file for autoreflections, but it resolves carrier logo issue as well i had ur same problem so modded the .plist to get mine fixed)

Setp -1
    Replace the .plist file with the one that I attatched here...
    /var/root/Library/Preferences/com.apple.springboard.plist

right after u do this u should see SUNCOM on ur carrier

now so that u can change in Customize

STEP-2 Download the attatched chooserViews.plist
    - just replace the original chooserViews.plist ( In Applications>>Customize.app>>Settings) with the one u downloaded from here and you should be set to change the carrier logo in customize to anything.!!

HERE I MODDED THE .PLIST -- THIS WILL WORK I HAVEN'T TESTED IT ... SICNE DONT HAVE SUNCOM BUT DONT SEE WHY IT SHOLDN'T

JUST

GOOD LUCK -

ChooserViews.plist is attatched (use only this File since it is Modded for SUNCOM)

Click here to get the other file look for my post and ONLY get the com.apple.springboard.plist
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...989#post130989
    Attached Files
    2007-12-22 03:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD