Hey all, try this one on for size.

I searched b4 posting this thread to make sure I wasnt going over the same stuff and found some similar threads but not quite exactly my prob.

My girlfriends iPhone (v.1.1.4) was giving her some problems as to where she wasnt able to change her locked screen wallpaper. Figured restoring all her original content and jailbreaking all over over again wud solve her problems. No dice!!

As it stands, iPhone is fully restored and once again locked like wen it came outta the box. Wallpaper still cannot be changed. Any suggestions???
    2008-07-01 04:10 AM
    SSH into your phone, go to private/var/mobile/Library and you will see a file called LockBackground.jpg and delete it. Restart your phone and all will be good
    2008-07-01 04:18 AM
    Thanks. Not 2 familiar with SSH but I guess Ill take the crash course. I saw sum threads on here that show how to do it.

Point in the right direction... does the phone have to be jailbroken again before I begin doing this? Right now, its all factory.
    2008-07-01 04:28 AM
    Thanks. Not 2 familiar with SSH but I guess Ill take the crash course. I saw sum threads on here that show how to do it.

Point in the right direction... does the phone have to be jailbroken again before I begin doing this? Right now, its all factory.
    Yes, it has to be jailbroken.
    2008-07-01 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD