Alright so I had a lot of stuff on my phone, including the videogame soundset, and after upgrading to VideoTone 1.2, my phone's screen wouldn't respond to any inputs, so I had to reformat. Now I can't find any Customize soundsets on installer or even through google.

I did manage to find the videogame soundset through a google search, but I don't know where to put the files.

So basically, where do I put custom sound files?

And what happened to all the soundsets that used to be on Installer?

Matt
    WHITE 32GB Verizon iPhone 4 - 6.0.1
    Dual 1.2 Ghz G4, OS X 10.4.11
    2.2 Ghz MacBook, OS X 10.7.5
    69 Nova
    71 Duster

2008-07-04 04:21 AM
    I'm also curious, there seems to be a general lack of interest in system sounds on these forums
    16GB iPhone 4
    160GB Black iPod Classic

Sold
    16GB iPhone 3GS
    60GB iPod Classic
    80GB iPod Classic

Broke
    120GB iPod Classic
    16GB iPhone
    2008-07-04 10:34 AM
    Alright so I had a lot of stuff on my phone, including the videogame soundset, and after upgrading to VideoTone 1.2, my phone's screen wouldn't respond to any inputs, so I had to reformat. Now I can't find any Customize soundsets on installer or even through google.

I did manage to find the videogame soundset through a google search, but I don't know where to put the files.

So basically, where do I put custom sound files?

And what happened to all the soundsets that used to be on Installer?

Matt
    I usually put the custom sounds into the phone using WinSCP. I put them in the Customize > AudioFiles folder. The path may be different for your phone though as I'm rockin old-skool 1.1.1 firmware.
    2008-07-08 05:32 AM
    I usually put the custom sounds into the phone using WinSCP. I put them in the Customize > AudioFiles folder. The path may be different for your phone though as I'm rockin old-skool 1.1.1 firmware.
    Thanks, I'll try that.

I still can't believe that only 2 people have replied to this thread. Nobody knows what happened to all the Customize sounds in Installer?

Matt
    WHITE 32GB Verizon iPhone 4 - 6.0.1
    Dual 1.2 Ghz G4, OS X 10.4.11
    2.2 Ghz MacBook, OS X 10.7.5
    69 Nova
    71 Duster

2008-07-14 10:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD