I just learned how to play with the themes and icons, but I have a little problem I have two png icons that are too big, and I just want to reduce them in exactly one half. I did it on paint but what happens is that instead of having a logo only, after the edited pic develops a background in the back which looks really stupid. I am going to attach them to show them to you. And please if someone would like to help I will attach the two logos that I want to reduce in half and please repost them fixed. thanks
    Attached Thumbnails an amateur that needs a favor-ipod.png   an amateur that needs a favor-phone.png  
    Attached Images an amateur that needs a favor-phone1.png 
    2007-12-19 07:10 AM
    Attached Images an amateur that needs a favor-ipod.png an amateur that needs a favor-phone.png 
    2007-12-19 07:37 AM
    Thank you so much for helping me out. Please tell me how you did it because first of all I want to know how and second the ones that you did still do have a white background in the back and I want them a bit bigger so I can use them for the icons of the phone. again thank you so much for helping me. thank you
    2007-12-19 04:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD