could I humbly ask the talented theme gods of this forum to create a theme for Avatar The Last Airbender?

Many thanks in advance.
    2007-12-20 10:53 PM
    I'll admit.. I'm an old fart.. but I really like this Nick Toon. I watch it with my kids, and enjoy sharing that with them. I'd like to see what someone could do with that subject for a theme.
    8gb iPhone - Gray zCover case

2007-12-21 04:58 PM
    I'll admit.. I'm an old fart.. but I really like this Nick Toon. I watch it with my kids, and enjoy sharing that with them. I'd like to see what someone could do with that subject for a theme.
    It's nice to know I am not alone in this. My son and I are big fans of this show and have every episode of this show recorded from day one.
    2007-12-21 11:20 PM
    ill have a shot at this me finks, ive never seen the cartoon but im sure i can do a theme for you, should be ready later tomoz.
    2007-12-23 02:45 AM
    ill have a shot at this me finks, ive never seen the cartoon but im sure i can do a theme for you, should be ready later tomoz.
    You rock my world. Thank you very much.
    2007-12-23 06:27 AM
    Zed just to let you know i aint forgoten i did plan on having it ready today but with lotts of gifts to wrap ran out of time but it will be ready in the next few days ive attached a preview of my progress, ive done the wallpaper, 4 icons and dock, will do the icons over the next few days and have it up for you. Merry christmas

2007-12-24 02:31 AM
    wow what a nice guy u are wave
    2007-12-24 03:43 AM
    Zed just to let you know i aint forgoten i did plan on having it ready today but with lotts of gifts to wrap ran out of time but it will be ready in the next few days ive attached a preview of my progress, ive done the wallpaper, 4 icons and dock, will do the icons over the next few days and have it up for you. Merry christmas

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are so awesome.

The preview picture you showed is the best christmas present ever. And my son was so excited to see it.

Best things come to those who wait. So take your time my friend.

Thank you again.
    2007-12-24 08:27 AM
    OK Zed here you go, i hope you and your son like. hope you have had a good christmas and i wish you all the best for the new year.

wavemaster.

in summerboard hide icon and dock labels

and a front screen wallpaper
    Attached Files
    2007-12-27 07:40 PM
    nice job!! i don't know the show but that is an impressive theme!!
    2007-12-28 06:41 AM
    i agree with c-clamp! nice theme! i don't know the show but it is impressive!
    2007-12-28 06:43 AM
    Zed, if you like the theme I sent you, i'll send you an add-on pack to make it better.
    2007-12-29 03:21 AM
    OK Zed here you go, i hope you and your son like. hope you have had a good christmas and i wish you all the best for the new year.

wavemaster.
    Wavemaster, you are so incredibly awesome. Thank you very much for all your hard work and the beautiful theme you created. I love this theme and I am sure my son will love too.

Thank you again and happy holidays and a wonderful 2008 to you my friend.

Zed, if you like the theme I sent you, i'll send you an add-on pack to make it better.
    Thank you for sending me the wonderful theme you made. I now have 2 Avatar themes on my iPhone.

Happy holidays and I wish you a wonderful 2008.

Thank you very much.
    Last edited by Zed; 2007-12-29 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-12-29 09:22 AM
    your welcome Zed and back at ya
    2007-12-29 12:16 PM
    I hope you liked the add-on, it can really transform the iphone/itouch.
    2007-12-30 02:13 AM
    I hope you liked the add-on, it can really transform the iphone/itouch.
    Simply amazing. Thank you very much my friend.
    2007-12-30 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD