i have fully installed Vista Perfection, and for those who kno what this theme is, your home screen is supposed to have gaps created by customize

i am looking for a way to fully disable wiggly apps so i dont continually keep messing up my home screen because when you enter wiggly apps, the program checks for gaps inbetween icons, does anyone have a fix for this, like invisible icons, or how to disable wiggly apps.

everytime i accidentally mess up the home screen, i have to reinstall categories and vista 2.0 (just the theme, not redo everything)

even the knowledge of where wiggly apps is located using ssh would help because i kno how to program it and disable it
    2008-07-06 09:43 PM
    use the blank application!
    2008-07-08 03:14 PM
    or make blank apps with costomize
    2008-07-08 03:39 PM
    Make a new folder in your applications directory and call it: ''whateveryouwant.app'' (i dunno if you just can call it ''.app'' so it's nameless on your springboard)

put a blank .png file into that folder called: Icon.png (with a capital i)

copy and paste this so you get some blank ''apps'' on your springboard and put them into those gaps
    2008-07-09 12:55 AM
    thank you VERY much, i thought of that but never really knew how to do it, is there a source for the blank app?
    2008-07-13 07:55 AM
    vista perfection 3.5 has come out! it includes invisible icons! i am so happy! yay!!!
    2008-07-23 04:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD