Hello People

Am a new member of this forum,Have a Look at my iWallies

Flickr: cycne's Photostream

I will update it constantly ....

Think u people will love it.

Sorry i forgot to introduce myself

Nothing Much
    We start, then, with nothing, pure zero. But this is not the nothing of negation. For not means other than, and other is merely a synonym of the ordinal numeral second. As such it implies a first; while the present pure zero is prior to every first. The nothing of negation is the nothing of death, which comes second to, or after, everything. But this pure zero is the nothing of not having been born. There is no individual thing, no compulsion, outward nor inward, no law. It is the germinal nothing, in which the whole universe is involved or foreshadowed. As such, it is absolutely undefined and unlimited possibility -- boundless possibility. There is no compulsion and no law. It is boundless freedom.
    2008-07-11 01:01 PM
    Great i like it ,No Reply ....
    2008-07-15 10:02 PM
    nice
    i like them
    2008-07-15 10:05 PM
    My goodness one sweet reply

Code:
    <object width="321" height="600" align="middle"><param name="FlashVars" VALUE="ids=72157606008231659&names=iCandy&userName=cycne&[email protected]&titles=on&source=sets&titles=on&displayNotes=on&thumbAutoHide=off&imageSize=medium&vAlign=mid&displayZoom=off&vertOffset=1&initialScale=off&bgAlpha=8"></param><param name="PictoBrowser" value="http://www.db798.com/pictobrowser.swf"></param><param name="scale" value="noscale"></param><param name="bgcolor" value="#DDDDDD"></param><embed src="http://www.db798.com/pictobrowser.swf" FlashVars="ids=72157606008231659&names=iCandy&userName=cycne&[email protected]&titles=on&source=sets&titles=on&displayNotes=on&thumbAutoHide=off&imageSize=medium&vAlign=mid&displayZoom=off&vertOffset=1&initialScale=off&bgAlpha=8" loop="false" scale="noscale" bgcolor="#DDDDDD" width="321" height="600" name="PictoBrowser" align="middle"></embed></object>
    Last edited by cycne; 2008-07-21 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-07-21 07:55 PM
    Uploaded a lot of new ones

Check it out

I assure u will fall in love with it

Flickr: cycne's Photostream
    2008-07-29 06:51 PM
    Very nice actually. Thanks for putting in the time. I saved a bunch of 'em. But stop being such a forum whore, kthx. :-)
    2008-07-29 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD