has ANYONE got any idea how to remove this? I have replaced the wallpaper and downloaded and installed some new sliders through cydia, but I am still left with the "slide to unlock" type image being the fire ball type thing. I can not remove this. Im sure its just my phone but it is considerably quicker after removing this lockscreen.
    2008-09-30 04:37 PM
    hmph i give up
    2008-10-06 03:38 PM
    has ANYONE got any idea how to remove this? I have replaced the wallpaper and downloaded and installed some new sliders through cydia, but I am still left with the "slide to unlock" type image being the fire ball type thing. I can not remove this. Im sure its just my phone but it is considerably quicker after removing this lockscreen.
    hmph i give up
    SSH in and remove the files
    So long, and thanks for all the fish
    2008-10-06 03:47 PM
    i have a new phone now so not an issue, but i was worried as i replaced files when i installed this and didnt keep back ups of the originals. my mistake i suppose.
    2008-10-13 11:08 AM
    Is cammy even in SF4?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2008-10-13 11:50 AM
    Dude how can i get the original animated lockscreen you post. the one with full hadoken wave. by the way nice work..
    thanks
    2010-12-02 08:48 AM
86 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD