ok here is what i have so far...

Now i must mention that this is not something you just switch to on Summerboard. This came together from a combination of Summerboard and Customize. Launcher App is also needed since i couldnt use stacks for the rest of the apps. Launcher, though, doesnt recognize Installer and the other apps like clock and calc. IT does however recognize Customize and SMB which are the important ones since Customize can hide/show the rest of the apps. Also i made my own badge graphic for the SMS/Email/Phone Notifications since the icon are teeny and need to point to the icon... LOL
    Update: Instructions!
    This is on FW 1.1.2. I dont think this works on 1.0.2
    If you want to arrive at this state here is what to do:
    1)download customize
    2)download summerboard
    3)download launcher
    4)download aglitchLeopard Theme here: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...o=file&id=1791
    5)Put the aglitchLeopard Folder where the Summerboard themes go. but do NOT switch to it yet.
    6)The Arrow.png Image is to be placed in here: /private/var/root/Library/Customize/BadgeImages/aglitch
    (when at the BadgeImages folder you will need to create one more folder. call whatever you want, in my case it's aglitch. put the png image in there.)
    7)Open Customize and set number of dock icons to 8. and choose these icons for the dock: Phone, SMS, Ipod, Email, Camera, Safari, Launcher, Setting. They can be in any order.
    8)Hide all other icons. (Note: if you leave one icon unhidden it will appear in the top right of the spring board so it will look cool. )
    9)In Customize, scroll down to badge graphic and choose the arrow image you uploaded. Close Customize.
    10)Open SummerBoard and now pick the aglitchLeopard Theme. Reset Springboard and voila! Mini Leopard on your iPhone!! Enjoy!
    Last edited by aglitch; 2007-12-29 at 11:31 PM.
    2007-12-29 01:07 PM
    More screenshots!! how this works???!!!
    the icons looks really small, little boring...

BTW, please add extra icons for th 3rd party apps like stumbler u know..
    In Costa Rica Beaches w/ my unix box.
    2007-12-29 03:17 PM
    they are small. theyre about half the size of normal icons. The reason i made them smaller is because at full size they overlap with each other. also i think it looks better. I tried to use icons pulled directly from a Leopard desktop. The reason i dont have any 3rd party app icons is because the apps are accesible through launcher (7th icon in the screen shot).

EDIT: Mods can you please move this thread to the New Themes / Skins Category since i uploaded my files... thanks
    Last edited by aglitch; 2007-12-29 at 11:34 PM.
    2007-12-29 11:25 PM
    mmmm this is good, keep the good and hard work!!!!
    In Costa Rica Beaches w/ my unix box.
    2007-12-30 07:34 AM
    Thanks!
    2007-12-30 08:48 AM
    Awesome..i kind of agree with drunix though the Launcher icon looks a bit dull.

Is there anyway i can change the icons in Launcher to accommodate the rest of the theme?
    2008-01-01 04:08 PM
    What size did you shrink the icons down to in photoshop?
    2008-01-05 10:01 PM
    looks cool, but i would try do get a leopard dock in there.
    2008-01-05 10:17 PM
    Beautiful
    I might add you could use stacker for a great look also
    2008-01-07 09:44 AM
    I know this post is a month old but this is actually a neat idea if you consider even more modding to this theme. I'm on 1.1.3 jailbreak and we can't have more than 4 on the dock at the moment so I can't do this just yet. Here's my idea inspired by this theme and a few other ideas I read about:

D/L Categories and make 8 categories (or however many you need/want). Put them all on your dock with the mini icons so they all fit and name them the exact same as what he has on here or give them your own personal names, this part doesn't matter unless you are REALLY trying to trick people. You could use the icons he has made and just copy/paste them into the folders through SSH to replace whichever icon you chose through categories OR you can make your own if you are so inclined) Then put all your 3rd party apps, websites, native apps, etc. into these folders. Depending on whether or not you want phone, sms, email, on the dock or not you can hide those or maybe do a 3 icons 5 categories setup. Anyways, the whole point of this is to fool people into not only seeing a blank screen with only apps on your dock, but now you can have EVERYTHING that would normally be on springboard pages except it is all hidden in the category folders so you don't have to sacrifice anything to get this "mod" of his working .

Another cool thing to add to a mod/theme like this would be some form of dock scrolling left/right, and the dock app that puts a sunburst at the bottom corner of your screen allowing you to choose your apps by just dragging it up and scrolling to the correct one (a very cool app but I found that it got in the way of my every day use maybe it should be in the upper corner instead of the lower where lots of buttons are pushed.)
    Last edited by burtthaman; 2008-02-11 at 04:49 PM.
    2008-02-11 04:41 PM
    Would this work on 1.1.1 ?
    http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/4/3/20/f_neweststsm_cb09d96.jpg
    2008-03-21 10:30 AM
    You should make a video tutorial better.
    I tried to change the number of dock icons but it doesnt change.
    2008-03-25 01:16 AM
    can u change the dock number in customize 2
    2008-05-30 06:00 PM
    Don't think so.
    2008-05-31 03:49 AM
    will this work on the 2.0 firmware?
    2008-07-23 03:34 PM
    Will this work on a 3G IPhone FW 3.1.2?
    2010-07-05 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD