** GLASS ORB ** PsychoPink summerboard theme
    I made a PsychoPink remake of the GlassOrb theme that toyvan originally designed. So all the credits go to toyvan for creating this amazing design!

Here's a screenshots of my PsychoPink version of GlassOrb

The theme is awaiting to be add to the installer, but untill then you can download it from http://modmyi.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=1795

Enjoy!!

Credit also for Jodiedicie for giving me the inspiration for this theme! Or should I say for nagging me so long untill I was sick of it and made it
    Last edited by psychonikeo; 2008-01-02 at 10:35 PM.
    2007-12-30 12:56 AM
    nice! loved your blue ver. now a pink, awesome. any chance of a green one? *wink

thanks.
    1st Gen iPhone 2.0 - Jailbroken and Unlocked on T-Mobile
    2007-12-30 02:45 AM
    I have to think about that.. It almost takes an entire day to color al those icons
    2007-12-30 01:36 PM
    Credit also for Jodiedicie for giving me the inspiration for this theme! Or should I say for nagging me so long untill I was sick of it and made it
    LOL Come on I didn't bug you *that* much

THANK YOU!!!
    2007-12-30 08:36 PM
    I have to think about that.. It almost takes an entire day to color al those icons
    I've changed a lot of extra icons, so if you can tell me how you change the color I could help you out.
    2007-12-31 12:52 AM
    LOL Come on I didn't bug you *that* much

THANK YOU!!!
    No you're right.. I'm easy to convince Perhaps you being a woman was enough

And thanks jarthur.. I use photoshop with the original white icons form toyvan's GlassOrb theme and I put a layer of that select the original icon and use the pensil to color the selected part in the new layer in the color I want it to be. Then I change the layer into "color" and it's changed.

I hope you understand, but perhaps I will start with a PsychoGreen one if I have some time left. But that will be in the next year I guess
    2007-12-31 01:48 AM
    I hope you understand, but perhaps I will start with a PsychoGreen one if I have some time left. But that will be in the next year I guess
    cool it would be muchly appreciated man. thanks in advance.
    1st Gen iPhone 2.0 - Jailbroken and Unlocked on T-Mobile
    2007-12-31 10:16 PM
    New icons

CameraPro and SwirlyMMS
    Attached Images ** GLASS ORB ** PsychoPink-camerapro.png ** GLASS ORB ** PsychoPink-swirlymms.png 
    2008-01-02 10:33 PM
    --Very Nicely Done! like how the color is balanced
    2008-01-02 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD