I just recently got an iPod touch and am a quick learner. I'm trying to do everything besides do another restore to get this working again - as to why its not working I'm not sure.

Jailbroken 8gb iPod Touch Firm. 1.1.4
    Installed several applications
    Installer + Cydia fully updated with resources

Issue: I go to the iPod Touch settings screen and it just goes to white. Nothing inside and I'm forced to restart the device as I can't return to main menu.

Was hoping someone has some suggestions or questions I can answer to better point you in the right direction to a solution.

Edit: Should also mention, I'm not having issues with anything thing else except my Snes4iPhone app but I'll post/read in the appropriate forum for that.
    Last edited by Darundo; 2008-07-14 at 05:41 AM.
    2008-07-14 05:39 AM
    Take it no one has any idea?
    2008-07-15 08:48 AM
    Take it no one has any idea?
    I was trying to save my screen on my new 3g so I took it to the Apple Store and they pulled the plastic off and I've had no more problems.
    2008-07-15 04:33 PM
    I was trying to save my screen on my new 3g so I took it to the Apple Store and they pulled the plastic off and I've had no more problems.
    What in the world...?

I'm not talking the Physical Screen, I'm strictly speaking the software settings screen what you configure options...
    2008-07-15 06:54 PM
    my new 3g iPhone has done exactly the same thing to me a few times in settings and also in the app store? Let's just hope it's some teething bugs that thy'll fix in the next firmware update
    2008-07-15 08:18 PM
    What was the last thing you installed before you started having the problem? Remove it. If that does not help I would backup my apps and restore.

If the problem continues try using another program to jailbreak.
    2008-07-18 04:06 AM
    What was the last thing you installed before you started having the problem? Remove it. If that does not help I would backup my apps and restore.

If the problem continues try using another program to jailbreak.

Thread can actually be closed. I have restored it. Jailbroke again with iLiberty and changed FW with FWchanger. I think the software that caused the issue with the REGION patch. But for now I haven't had any issues.
    2008-07-18 05:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD