User Tag List

They ARE allowed. It's just that for his very first post, it doesn't seem constructive enough for me. He didnt even provide a reason as to why he didnt "like" it. But like what Imagine09 said, we can't please everyone. I just don't like seeing people put down for all the effort they are exerting for this modding community.

As for the theme, it looks even better now! Starting to look much better. The dock idea is great. Can't wait for the new dock.
    Last edited by mzkaye729; 2008-01-02 at 01:29 PM.
    2008-01-02 01:26 PM
    Since your themes only containt he stock icons you should at least include the iTunes store and maybe a Launcher icon which you can duplicate and name xLaunch as well.
    Various 'Books old and new
    8 Giggity, Giggity, Gigg-it-y.
    2008-01-02 02:11 PM
    They ARE allowed. It's just that for his very first post, it doesn't seem constructive enough for me. He didnt even provide a reason as to why he didnt "like" it. But like what Imagine09 said, we can't please everyone. I just don't like seeing people put down for all the effort they are exerting for this modding community.

As for the theme, it looks even better now! Starting to look much better. The dock idea is great. Can't wait for the new dock.
    who cares about his first post? oh wait, there's you.
    2008-01-02 03:44 PM
    Yup, I do. Hell, I seem to be the only one LMAO but right now I could care less about anything else regarding his post. So let's just leave it at that and I am DONE with anything pertaining to his post Besides, if he doesnt like it, then he doesnt like it. At least he was honest about it.
    Last edited by mzkaye729; 2008-01-02 at 04:32 PM.
    2008-01-02 04:18 PM
    Hi all...very cool theme direction...I really like it....

I hope you don't fell offended, but I took a quick stab at knocking out a Dock and Wallpaper for it...very roughly done, but shows some promise...could obviously use a bit of work (drop shadows, etc.)

As you will see from the capture it is geared towards my 'home screen" apps...I didn't want to rearrange them all....

-Keep up the good work...
    Attached Thumbnails Sushi iPhone Theme & Carrier Icon-sushi_rev1.jpg  
    2008-01-02 05:44 PM
    Hi all...very cool theme direction...I really like it....

I hope you don't fell offended, but I took a quick stab at knocking out a Dock and Wallpaper for it...very roughly done, but shows some promise...could obviously use a bit of work (drop shadows, etc.)

As you will see from the capture it is geared towards my 'home screen" apps...I didn't want to rearrange them all....

-Keep up the good work...
    i take no offense! that looks great! thanks for everyone's input and advice! when i get home from work i will continue to work on it. thanks again!
    2008-01-02 06:03 PM
    More sushi icons can be found here if you guys have run out of sushi icons :

http://www.iconarchive.com/category/...s-by-imil.html
    2008-01-02 06:58 PM
    I think it looks outstanding. I don't like sushi, but if I did, I would use your theme!

Matter of fact, now that I think of it, I've never given sushi a fair chance. I think I'll give it a try. Also, I agree with the negative opinion business. It is ok to give it if it is constructive and offers suggestions. If people don't like it and don't have suggestions, they should just look at something else.

Just my opinion.

Mark
    Last edited by mbrando45; 2008-01-02 at 11:23 PM. Reason: More to say...
    2008-01-02 11:15 PM
    here is my final updated version. suggestions? comments? thanks to all who offered helpful and useful advice!!

2008-01-03 04:09 AM
    This is great...one of my FAVOURITE themes!

Any more icons?

BTW, I use it with just a plain "wood" wallpaper...looks great!
    2008-01-22 07:32 AM
    SUUUUUSHIIIIII!!!!!! I made a sushi theme and I thought it was the first one, I guess not! haha

I <3 sushi
    2008-04-17 04:56 AM
    haha! i <3 sushi too! variety is the spice of life! xoxo
    2008-04-17 05:46 AM
    has sushi become a big thing in America or somewhere? I dont understand it... But nevertheless, its well made and its clean.. just not my type.
    2008-04-17 12:23 PM
    Cool nice theme, I'm using this theme now!
    2008-04-17 04:51 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD