alright so i have damino as my main theme basically and when i go to calculator it has a transparent background so you can see my my wallpaper i have

but when i go to weather it's a straight up black background, so how do i change it so it's just transparent like my calculator?

screenshots:

any help is appreciated! thanks
    Last edited by dis1krazyazn; 2008-08-11 at 06:59 PM.
    2008-07-20 08:09 AM
    anyone?
    2008-07-22 04:53 AM
    I've always wanted to know this too - someone help us!
    2008-07-22 06:15 AM
    I was able to change my weather backgrounds using Fugu, and customize previously, but now I can't figure out where the weather screens are kept in 2.0

any help would be appreciated!
    2008-08-03 01:03 AM
    The files go here /Applications/Weather.app/
    2008-08-03 01:11 AM
    Here are two really cool weather backgrounds. I found both of these separately and thought that they went well together.

I used Cyberduck and replaced the default files at:

/Applications/Weather.app

Feel free to download these at www.dccoast.com/moon/weather.zip
    Also, I've got a file with 107 ringtones at www.dccoast.com/moon/ringtones.zip
    2008-08-03 05:25 PM
    Here are two really cool weather backgrounds. I found both of these separately and thought that they went well together.

I used Cyberduck and replaced the default files at:

/Applications/Weather.app

Feel free to download these at www.dccoast.com/moon/weather.zip
    Also, I've got a file with 107 ringtones at www.dccoast.com/moon/ringtones.zip
    where'd you get both of them? sorry this is probably a stupid question but is that supposed to be lightning for wednesday and thursday under washington or what? cuz i have that same icon, but it's annoying cuz id unno what it means lol

wow you have a lot of cities!
    2008-08-11 06:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.