can someone please tell me where the directory path would be for adding videos without using itunes to sync?
    "...tomorrow could be the best day of your life..."
    2008-01-11 10:30 PM
    I don't think it's possible to do that. You need to use iTunes to put videos on your phone.
    2008-01-11 10:43 PM
    hmmm! thanks!
    "...tomorrow could be the best day of your life..."
    2008-01-11 10:49 PM
    Dude.. there is a way.. y not...
    ? huh? y not?
    goto the installer of your iphone.
    Add
    http://iphone.lefessant.net/iphone

to the sources

Launch the installer, it should read the sources and display two new categories: MNPlight and MNPgoodies. The first one is for the program, the second one is for goodies that will work with MNPlight.
    Go to MNPlight and install the only app in it.
    Hurray now you can download youtube videos in mp4 format and just import into your itunes DB! no need of syncing from itunes from computer!
    This tool doesn't crack or do anything... You needn't even jailbreak it... It just sets up a local host proxy site and does all the job there.

You can transfer any files on your iphone(including the apple's own ringtones) to your computer via wifi network... or to another iphone .. using just the browser!!
    check this for more functionality and their usage... its 100% safe.... I am using it!
    MNPlight: MoveNPlay Light Client for iPhone
    2008-11-20 05:46 PM
    yes its possible the directory is: var/mobile/media/itunes_control/music
    2008-11-20 06:05 PM
    yes its possible the directory is: var/mobile/media/itunes_control/music
    It's certainly possible, but iPod won't see it this way. iTunes renames and catalogs all Videos/Music via xml when you sync. You can't manually move a file into this folder and expect iPod to see it.
    2008-11-20 06:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD