Hey guys, I happened to find a theme that I liked while previewing a few from this site. This is most likely an extremely stupid question, but how would I go about downloading the certain theme to my iphone? Is there a source link for this site?
    2008-01-14 01:37 AM
    im busy right now so i cant go and find the guide but bascially most of the themes should be under community-->MMi (ModMyI)

sorry if i wasn't too concise.
    2008-01-14 01:51 AM
    You install them manually. Some of the themes are available via our Installer source. If you have Community Sources 3.1 installed, they will all be listed under Themes (SummerBoard).

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2008-01-14 01:54 AM
    Ha, I should have realized that this site would be in the community sources.

Unfortunately, the theme that I'm very interested in is not located in the installer. I'm a huge cubs fan, and came up with this through google:

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1852&

I did find the guide that uses iBrickr (assuming that it is what I need to use), but I had a little trouble actually opening the application (the file needed to be extracted, and when it was, I was not sure which part of the file I needed to use at any given time, especially the one to actually open it on to my iPhone ).

Ok, to get back up to date: I got a different version of iBrickr, but after reading the guide, I'm still looking for how to upload the themes that are not in the installer from this website (particularly the Chicago Cubs one that I linked), so I can follow the rest of the tutorial.
    Last edited by Moose21; 2008-01-14 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-01-14 02:40 AM
    Ha, I should have realized that this site would be in the community sources.

Unfortunately, the theme that I'm very interested in is not located in the installer. I'm a huge cubs fan, and came up with this through google:

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1852&

I did find the guide that uses iBrickr (assuming that it is what I need to use), but I had a little trouble actually opening the application (the file needed to be extracted, and when it was, I was not sure which part of the file I needed to use at any given time, especially the one to actually open it on to my iPhone ).

Ok, to get back up to date: I got a different version of iBrickr, but after reading the guide, I'm still looking for how to upload the themes that are not in the installer from this website (particularly the Chicago Cubs one that I linked), so I can follow the rest of the tutorial.
    You have to download and unpack the files first and put them on your computer. I didn't see the link for the download from the post you linked to above.

Search in the downloads section of the board to see if it's there. Once you find it, download...unpack...use the tutorial.

There is a chance that it's not in the downloads section though. I took a quick glance and didn't see it.
    2008-01-14 06:46 PM
    Unfortunately the theme was not in the downloads section. Thank you, though.
    2008-01-14 11:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD