OK guys i got a lot of Emails about the missing graphics for the new Customize add ons

For those Who dont want to wait till these are put on Installer here they are..
    Once Approved click screenshots to get it
    --

Whats Included -

• Call Keypad Graphics
    • Bottom Bar ( Lock screen/ Slide bar )
    • Call bar (the one that Shows up while on a call)

These go in >>Var>>Root>Liberary>>Customize>>>BarImages
    >>Var>>Root>Liberary>>Customize>>>CallkeypadImag es
    >>Var>>Root>Liberary>>Customize>>>CallbarImages

Download them and place them in their respective Folders

Once Approved -u can also Click Enjoy Enjoy to get these

ENJOY ENJOY & Enjoy
    Last edited by jayc7176; 2008-01-14 at 05:39 AM.
    2008-01-14 05:36 AM
    Has anyone tried these? Reason I ask is that I can't seem to apply them to the phone. They are in the files specified, they show up in my customize they just don’t work after I select them...

It's similar to a problem that I had with the carrier image were I would select an image but it would not apply it, at the end all I had to do was change the existing carrier image (at&t) to match what customize had listed as back up (t-mobile) and it worked right away. Could this be a similar issue? I have tried to change my keypad via applications/mobilephone.app but it seems like there is some kind of conflict with customize because after powering off and back on the image I upload shows for one second and then it goes back to backup. Which makes me think maybe either I changed something in applications/mobilephone.apps to where customize can't recognize what file to change or customize is looking for a file to change that is named differently on my phone?

I hope this makes sense ... if someone could please help me out or point me in the right direction it would be highly appreciated thank you all for your time.

I also wanted to ask you will you be adding your previous images like Scarface to be compatible with customize, better yet will that even be possible?
    2008-01-30 10:02 PM
    If your running 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 these work fine without any issue...if u have 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 this entire pack is avilable thru installer...

look for cheema image pack

u have the correct idea...about the customize.. all those are added correctly and were tested before the beta add on was released

trust me i wrote the Lines
    2008-01-31 02:16 AM
    they work perfect on my 1.1.3....thanks for the hard work.
    2008-01-31 02:30 AM
    You're the man Jessie!

Reako
    2008-01-31 09:19 AM
    My Call keypads
    Attached Thumbnails Download Customize Add on Graphics Here...!-keypad.png   Download Customize Add on Graphics Here...!-keypad_pressed.png  
    dkny247
    2008-05-05 09:00 AM
    more keypad
    Attached Thumbnails Download Customize Add on Graphics Here...!-keypad.png  
    dkny247
    2008-05-05 09:06 AM
    Invader ZIM
    Attached Thumbnails Download Customize Add on Graphics Here...!-keypad.png  
    dkny247
    2008-05-05 09:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD