I was wondering if there is a program out there that was like the old SMBPrefs or Customize app. I am not sure which one it was but it allowed you to mike the Dock icons smaller and put like nine of them on the dock as well. I REALLY liked that but when I upgraded, that feature is no longer available. Any IDEAS???
    2008-01-14 09:13 PM
    I had a issue with things going missing with both the apps intalled, I had to restore and start over....

Thats all I know

/Eye-an\
    2008-01-14 09:31 PM
    SMBPrefs used to have the small dock option, it is not available in 1.1.1 or greater.

Customize/rSBT lets you set the number of icons in the Dock, but without the small dock option, five is about all that will fit I think.
    Starlight Computer Wizardry
    Pocket-sized Development
    Follow me on twitter: @NetMage
    2008-01-15 09:06 AM
    thanks. man, that was the greaatest thing about those programs roking together =( if anyone else knows please let me know.. THANKS!
    2008-01-19 07:56 PM
    You can just make smaller icons for the items you want to put in your dock. I had a 6 icon dock running for a while by making 48x60 sized icons. You can probably remake 30x30 or 20x20 and do it as well. Just create a summerboard theme with the icons you want in your dock as the small ones.
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.
    2008-01-19 09:04 PM
    Cool - does SummerBoard handle placement of the non-standard size icons correctly now?
    Starlight Computer Wizardry
    Pocket-sized Development
    Follow me on twitter: @NetMage
    2008-01-21 07:34 AM
    I dont know... I dont know any of that programmer stuff...LOL.. so i guess not =(
    2008-02-06 02:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD