hi i am working on a new them that has adultswim icons in it. i am having problems with having the them show the icons. below i will post my file. could some one please help by editing it and making the icons usable on the ipod touch/iphone, file posted below. please excuse me if i did any thing wrong in this post its my first thread.:confuse

-PurplePimp
    Attached Thumbnails New theme-screenshot.png  
    Attached Files
    2008-01-17 04:14 AM
    Took a quick look at your theme. I think you might need to rename the the icon files to .png instead of .PNG . Also change the spelling of Calendar. Looks like you need to remove the white background from the images. Try opening them in photoshop, pick Layer, New, Layer From Background. This should allow you to erase the white background. I don't really have the time to do all of this for you but this should get you started in the right direction. Hope it helps.
    2008-01-17 02:35 PM
    first thank you for replying,
    i acctually posted this topic beacause i do not own photshop and i was asking if some won could edit it for me thanks.

first thank you for replying,
    i acctually posted this topic beacause i do not own photshop. Could any one please apply the suggestions Cool Jimmy J stated thanks in advance
    Last edited by PurplePimp; 2008-01-18 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-01-18 12:45 AM
    You didnt seem to be getting a lot of response so I made some time. See if this is the result you were looking for.
    Attached Files
    2008-01-19 11:28 AM
    Gotta love the MF mask in the background. Glad to know someone who supports one of the greats.
    2008-01-20 07:44 AM
    thanks Cool Jimmy J
    2008-01-20 06:33 PM
    Looking at your archive, you appear to be a Windows user.

I suggest downloading Paint.Net (free) and using that to edit icons. It works very well with PNG format files.
    Starlight Computer Wizardry
    Pocket-sized Development
    Follow me on twitter: @NetMage
    2008-01-21 06:38 AM
    thanks for the heads-up but don't you need to save it in a special way so it's file size is less.
    P.S does gimp work as well?
    2008-01-21 02:31 PM
    Gimp does work as well. I believe it is all about preference. I've noticed NetMage promoting Paint.Net several times because I believe he is accustomed to using it often. Use whichever seems to have the easiest user interface for you.

Reako
    2008-01-21 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD