all you need to do is download from blaze installer source to make it seem modded. ill do it right now and post vids of me playing nes on "1.1.3"
    this makes me go =[
    2008-01-18 12:20 AM
    Ive just been on aim talking to the maker of the vid and this is what he has said

"RIght now, although I've gained access to the file system, I've hit some roadblocks that are pretty problematic. I gained access to the filesystem using a buffer overflow in web clips. However, as of now, I have the 300mb problem as in the 1.1.1 jailbreak (should be easily fixable), I can't sync, and for some reason 3rd party apps show up, but can't be launched. I think this might be because of a file that only permits certain apps to run; this would be suspect because of the iPhone SDK coming out soon, and Apple only wants signed apps to run. I'm still working out the kinks as we speak."
    chizzazz47
    Thanks
    2008-01-18 01:30 AM
    I love how much you guys just instantly call out BS, maybe give the dude a chance to show it or something, you see this and everyone just starts yelling out Bull ****. Really, don't you think we could just give someone a chance to show us if its fake or not before we start making assumptions.
    I mean it didn't take an extremely long time to jailbreak 1.1.2, so why should 1.1.3 be any different (Even though apple put a higher sense of "security" against the jailbreak.
    2008-01-18 02:21 AM
    Whoa guys. Just read the comments. Like the guy above me said, give him some time. He's my friend and I'm 100% positive that he's done it. It's only been a few days since the update...

Anyways stop calling BS so early. When he releases the working edition you'll be thanking him.
    2008-01-18 02:24 AM
    Why is it backwards?
    Hi

Backwards I think due to using mac isight camera... I get things backwards when I do it so same assumption
    Unable to restore signature. Error (1015)
    2008-01-18 02:38 AM
    Another update posted on the video.

I've fixed the 300mb problem. However, I think the file that allow third party apps to be run is encrypted, at no less than 512 bit encryption. This file was probably put in by Apple to prevent unsigned 3rd party apps from running when the SDK is released. Note: There is a new folder called "sdot" in the file system root, no idea what it's there for.
    2008-01-18 05:00 AM
    you can clearly see he is on at&t,

[img=http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/4/1/17/t_Picture2m_1889dca.png]
    Last edited by bezman; 2008-01-18 at 06:07 AM.
    2008-01-18 06:04 AM
    So, what does that have to do with anything?
    2008-01-18 06:50 AM
    I think he's confusing jailbreaking with unlocking...
    2008-01-18 01:21 PM
    My guess is that iPhoneRingtoneMaker have biggest chance to get into new 1.1.3 cause It makes new folder with ringtones that don't work.
    But they are visible.I'll work on that one today.Will try with 7.4.2 iTunes. There are some apps that don't require jailbreaking to work(macdaddyworld.com). It did erase MIM app but efect was still there, same like in Nate's video of 1.1.3. Heard something that Geohot found a hardware hack for it already ! It's just matter of time to figure out what modifications
    have been made by apple. So, by all means nothing that I tried worked right. Does anybody know could iPhone interface would be able to jailbreak it with proper commands?
    Tried putting installer manually but that ended up freezing. Best of luck everybody Sick of apple thinking they are the smartest
    lol ~
    2008-01-18 02:13 PM
    In my video i show you how i did it... I WENT TO MY WEBSITE AND BOOKMARKED A PICTURE!! which is what this guy probably did to. I don't know why the audio is missing but all is says is that that guys video is probably a fake. If you want me to show how someone could fake the jailbreak post here and i'l do this video with even more apps. Oh, and if you have the new installer icon please email it to me at [email protected] so i can make this video as accurate as possible.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMWDR6d2vgU"]YouTube - 1.1.3 jailbreaks are fake[/ame]
    2008-01-18 02:54 PM
    Thanks for debunking the rumor . I knew it was fake anway, he did no navigating.
    2008-01-18 08:52 PM
    Thanks for debunking the rumor . I knew it was fake anway, he did no navigating.
    No navigating?
    2008-01-19 02:56 AM
    Wow just cause you can make a fake version, doesn't mean that his is fake.

Do you think you guys could give him a break, really. What if he's on to something and jailbreaks it.
    2008-01-19 03:12 AM
    2008-01-19 04:52 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD