User Tag List

so some people are saynig you cant and some are saying u can...my question is which is true...i would like to change the whole theme:icons, battery bar, home screen,etc....someone please help!!!
    2008-07-28 03:09 PM
    yes you can change everything, i changed most things except i cannot figure out how to change the home screen background. But carrier logos, dock bg, icons, etc. are all pretty easy to change. And Cydia just came out with a CL based springboard type app, go check that out, it will let you convert old springboard themes too 2.0, but the BG will not work.
    2008-07-28 03:53 PM
    thanks i will try it...i have another problem...my internet wont work.only when i can get wifi. otherwise it says something like u have not data package or something like that...do u have that problem? are u using t-mobile?
    2008-07-28 07:02 PM
    thanks i will try it...i have another problem...my internet wont work.only when i can get wifi. otherwise it says something like u have not data package or something like that...do u have that problem? are u using t-mobile?
    Do you have the unlimited data plan or the Tzones web(along with the tzones hack) on your plan
    2008-07-28 07:30 PM