Need help to install the source for Aqwoah theme:
    http://homepage.mac.com/reinholdpenner/112.xml
    I can include the site at Installer but there is no Aloha category at the Installer's list after that.
    Any help?
    2008-01-19 11:26 PM
    This is because the AlohaSoft sources are no longer publicly available. Click the link in my sig for more info.
    Come visit AlohaSoft
    2008-01-19 11:49 PM
    Ok , I will.
    Tks
    2008-01-20 01:36 AM
    This is because the AlohaSoft sources are no longer publicly available. Click the link in my sig for more info.
    I clicked on the link but it took me to a page with no source option.
    How would I add the battery icon?
    I had it on my 1.1.1 but I then crashed it so I am trying to install just what I like, your battery app.
    The other apps offered are nice but I have iSwitcher with has most of the icons, and the standard calculator serves my needs.
    Are you saying that I have to pay something for the battery alone?

Please advise
    Thanks
    Last edited by n0m0n; 2008-01-21 at 01:19 AM.
    2008-01-21 01:15 AM
    Check the downloads section. No one has to pay anything. Most of my stuff is available in the downloads section or in the Aqwoah thread. If you want the convenience of Installer sources, then yes, you should consider donating. It's all a matter of how precious your time is... and how much you value my time ;-)
    Come visit AlohaSoft
    2008-01-21 01:30 AM
    Check the downloads section. No one has to pay anything. Most of my stuff is available in the downloads section or in the Aqwoah thread. If you want the convenience of Installer sources, then yes, you should consider donating. It's all a matter of how precious your time is... and how much you value my time ;-)
    I dont see an option to download the battery.
    Maybe its because I use Opera as my browser?
    I tried the source that I had but as you shard it is no more.

And yes the battery is very nice and I can see yo must have spent time to create it.
    I am so not knowledgeable as to what it takes so how much do you think its worth?
    Please advise
    Thanks
    2008-01-21 05:40 AM
    The batteries are here:

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...do=file&id=379

I'm confident Opera can handle it. As I said, there's no need to donate. It's completely voluntary. You can have everything for free. If you donate (it doesn't matter how much; although I have refused one joker's payment of 1 cent and returned it), you will simply have a more convenient way to install things (and there are some bonus items that are not available anywhere).
    Come visit AlohaSoft
    2008-01-21 05:51 AM
    The batteries are here:

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...do=file&id=379

I'm confident Opera can handle it. As I said, there's no need to donate. It's completely voluntary. You can have everything for free. If you donate (it doesn't matter how much; although I have refused one joker's payment of 1 cent and returned it), you will simply have a more convenient way to install things (and there are some bonus items that are not available anywhere).
    Well to late I already donated some funds. You do deserve something for your labor especially since I want to reinstall it again.
    Sorry if it wasn't that much but I am only really interested in the battery app, and it was definitely more than .01!

I did not know you could change the colors of the battery.
    Do I do that from Customize?
    2008-01-21 06:34 AM
    You don't change the colors. The battery changes the color itself based on charging state.
    Last edited by armadillo; 2008-01-21 at 03:41 PM.
    Come visit AlohaSoft
    2008-01-21 08:18 AM
    You don't change the colors. The battery changes the color itself vased on charging state.
    Oh ok I usually have this puppy charged so I have only seen the green and amber.

Thanks
    2008-01-21 01:00 PM
    how do i download using the link? i was able to download in my pc...but how do i transfer them on my iphone? thanks!
    2008-05-19 06:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD