User Tag List

Hey jet checking to see if you are still around??? the new 3.0 vwallpapers need to be 320x480 now and it wont auto fix any size. How can we edit videos to make them the right size??

Thanks
    2009-07-13 06:46 PM
    Hey jet checking to see if you are still around??? the new 3.0 vwallpapers need to be 320x480 now and it wont auto fix any size. How can we edit videos to make them the right size??

Thanks
    use aimersoft for iphone to crop your resolution to 320x480...im not running 3.0 atm so i wouldnt know whats wrong with the app....
    2009-07-14 04:11 AM
    use aimersoft for iphone to crop your resolution to 320x480...im not running 3.0 atm so i wouldnt know whats wrong with the app....
    Got ya....yeah the app runs perfect if the size is the standard 320x480 but anything else and it doesnt show it...maybe once the normal verison of the app is released it will work...but this is how the beta vwallpaper works for now!
    2009-07-14 01:48 PM
    If you don't mind me asking Jet are you running OS 3.0? I just wondering because I am running OS 3.0 on my Iphone 3G, with Vwallpaper 1.0 and Every time I try to open it, it crashes. I see people saying theirs works or they are using Vwallpaper 3.0, where do you get that? It's not in Cydia. I have add a Video wallpaper into my theme via SSH and it works but when I use it, it doesn't active my auto lock and my phone says on, unless I manually auto lock it. Which is hard because I am very forgetful.
    2009-07-14 04:45 PM
    If you don't mind me asking Jet are you running OS 3.0? I just wondering because I am running OS 3.0 on my Iphone 3G, with Vwallpaper 1.0 and Every time I try to open it, it crashes. I see people saying theirs works or they are using Vwallpaper 3.0, where do you get that? It's not in Cydia. I have add a Video wallpaper into my theme via SSH and it works but when I use it, it doesn't active my auto lock and my phone says on, unless I manually auto lock it. Which is hard because I am very forgetful.
    Yeah all video wallpapers no matter how you get them to run deactivate auto lock...trust me is seems like a pain in the beginning as i killed my battery twice early on but then it becomes second hand nature....even when i upgraded to 3.0 and didnt have vwallpapers working i still manually locked just from habit...i even turned of auto lock LOL

here is the link to get it working properly on 3.0
    First public beta for OS 3.0 | iPhone Software

it takes some work as you will see i posted on there with my different problems...so frantic i even spelled my screen name wrong there...

in the end you will need SBSettings from cydia and learn how that app works because it doesnt show as an icon anymore...you have to slide across the top menu on the iphone (where your time carrier, signal etc is)

Then download vwallpaper and ssh the files found on the link to the proper location....then run a separate terminal to execute the code to download the two files.

Then open SBSettings and add vwallpaper to the dock....which essentially takes the icon off the phone and puts in SBSettings...then you can run it from SBSettings...now it works flawlessly!!! But it took a bunch of piecing everyones input to get me that far....i even had to manually enter safe mode twice when all my icons disappeared from installing incorrectly (NOT RESTORE just reversed my install)

Either way the link has lots of good info...good luck!
    2009-07-14 06:14 PM
    hummmm yeah...what he said... :P

im still at 2.2 firmware.....not going to die if im not at 3.0......it could wait when all the good apps that im using are up to date first.

thanks yo!

enjoy!
    Last edited by jetlorider; 2009-07-14 at 11:36 PM.
    2009-07-14 11:34 PM
    Jet can you make these three videos for me?

(start at 21 seconds, please)
    2009-07-16 05:34 AM
    Jet can you make these three videos for me?

(start at 21 seconds, please)
    There you go bro...enjoy!

Steelers-Killer Hits !!
    2008 Hurricane Highlights
    Derrick Rose Top 10 for 2009
    2009-07-16 07:19 AM
    Quick question, has vWallpaper never activated the auto lock? Have you always had to put the phone to sleep after using it?
    2009-07-17 01:33 AM
    Quick question, has vWallpaper never activated the auto lock? Have you always had to put the phone to sleep after using it?
    ive never had that problem after 2.0 firmware......my auto lock works even with the video wallpaper running......but i do remember the very first time when i use vwallpaper n auto lock didnt work...than for some reason it just did...i dont know why it works now.
    2009-07-17 02:10 AM
    Hi Jet could you please do a NARUTO vWallpaper that would be awesome
    2009-08-02 01:05 AM
    Hi Jet could you please do a NARUTO vWallpaper that would be awesome
    There you go bro........enjoy

Naruto - Clash of Ninja 2 Opening
    2009-08-02 01:56 AM
    thanks heaps jet you are a champ..cheers from australia
    2009-08-02 11:43 AM
    fixed!
    Last edited by jetlorider; 2009-08-12 at 10:42 PM.
    2009-08-10 03:28 AM
    Hey Jet if your still making more video wallpapers could you make me these plz?
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEzKJ1FXcoU]YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 Japanese Opening[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSS6FCatEw0]YouTube - KIngdom Hearts 1 Secret Ending: ''Deep Dive"[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLXK-WpTAtU]YouTube - sasuke vs orochimaru shippuden[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e5TgOPs4VY]YouTube - Bleach - Bankai Vs Bankai Ichigo vs Byakuya[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG-5GcpnLAE&feature=related]YouTube - BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger - Intro/Opening [Anime] (Full HD 720p)[/ame]

Thanks in advance
    2009-08-12 09:01 AM
    2009-08-13 03:11 AM
    Thank you so much your the best also is it possible to have the vwallpaper still going when music is playing?
    Last edited by DoCtheONe; 2009-08-13 at 05:38 AM.
    2009-08-13 05:29 AM
    Thank you so much your the best also is it possible to have the vwallpaper still going when music is playing?
    i dont think you would want sound....in the wallpaper..it will get annoying fast ....plus it's already bad enough it's running up soooo many memories ...might wanna just leave it out cut a tad off the batery life...
    2009-08-24 01:45 AM
    Thanks for the vid jet!
    2009-08-24 01:56 AM
    Thank you!!!
    2009-08-28 12:35 PM
296 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD