Nevermind, I did it by manually changing the names of some of the icons, wallpapers, and status bars through ssh....

is there a faster way or easier?
    Attached Thumbnails [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-img_0002.png  
    2008-08-06 08:27 AM
    This is by far the best theme there has ever been for the iphone, thanks for 2.0 icons. Everyone asked me who's theme it was when I had 1.4, thanks man.
    2008-08-06 05:31 PM
    hey could someone please download my theme from customize, zip it zshare it and pm me the link. I still can't download it
    Thanks
    THANK OR DIE
    2008-08-06 11:26 PM
    I can download from customize to my phone but all the folders are empty! No graphics just folder ?!?!
    2008-08-06 11:46 PM
    Excellent theme. What about us that dont like the 4th row? Do you have a copy of the blue leopard wallpaper? Blank is fine, I can photoshop the shelves on it.
    2008-08-07 12:05 AM
    yeah same here. Hope it works soon

I think I have the blue il ckeck later. Or u could change the purple to blue with photoshop.

Excellent theme. What about us that dont like the 4th row? Do you have a copy of the blue leopard wallpaper? Blank is fine, I can photoshop the shelves on it.
    check the 2 page of the orignal stereo leopard thread. There is one there c if it line up with the icons. The old summerboard use to move the icons when u get rid of the last row. I'd post it but no wifi.

that multiple wallpaper idea is cool. If you could do as many as u wanted you could get rid of docks on the last page if no icons are there. Very cool. Winterboard rocks. Hopefully it change bookmark icons too.
    Last edited by stereo313; 2008-08-07 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    THANK OR DIE
    2008-08-07 05:43 PM
    i downloaded the .rar how do you install this? i have winterboard installed as well. what is the quickest and easiest way to get this theme on my ipod? can i re-download it through cydia? thanks
    2008-08-08 05:05 PM
    i downloaded the .rar how do you install this? i have winterboard installed as well. what is the quickest and easiest way to get this theme on my ipod? can i re-download it through cydia? thanks
    un rar and Place the folder in : /private/var/mobile/Library/SummerBoard/Themes then in winterboard you ll see it.
    2008-08-08 06:30 PM
    Can i get an icon for Intelliscreen? Please and thanks!
    2008-08-08 08:47 PM
    this theme is great i love it this is my setup

i just could use some icons for facebook, labryinth, flashlight, and a sports related one
    2008-08-09 04:26 AM
    I'm at a redroof inn wifi is 10 dollars a month. Or a year contract at 40 a month. So I can't make any icons. I will as soon as I can. There is a labrynth u might have to rename
    2008-08-09 12:46 PM
    this theme is great i love it this is my setup

i just could use some icons for facebook, labryinth, flashlight, and a sports related one
    It look good there are alot of icon in your screen shot that i dont have can you please past all your icons ?

And how you swaped SMS with EMAIL on DOck ?

Thanks alot
    2008-08-09 02:23 PM
    2008-08-09 03:51 PM
    dude amazing mad props to you. ive never been a fan tbh. but now totally amazing. i am grateful for the time you put into this and ya youve been thanked.
    iTouch 2.0 (free update/pwn'd)
    iPhone 3G white (pwn'd)
    MacBook Pro 15inch (using tethered)

2 broken wrists so give me a break. no more 2007 Yamaha r6
    2008-08-09 05:10 PM
    Thanks. As son as I can get the rest of my icons off customize and can get some wifi I will get u guys all the needed icons.

Still if any body can get my theme off customize please upload and pm me the link. I still can't download it WTF.

Guys the bottom row icons are made just for it that is why when u move them around the reflections don't match up. They are 80x80 and 90x95 for dock.
    2008-08-09 06:29 PM
    More icons
    Attached Images [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-bootneuter1.png [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-calculator1.png [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-cydia1.png [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-fivedice1.png [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-fring1.png [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-gpsphone1.png [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-icrossword2.png [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-mobilemail1.png [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-mobilenotes1.png [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-mobiletimer1.png 
    2008-08-09 08:23 PM
    Icon 2
    Attached Images [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-contrasense1.png [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-labyrinth1.png [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-mobilestore1.png [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-money1.png [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-pocketmoney1.png [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-poof1.png [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-puzzlemaniak1.png [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-uictl1.png [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-ttr1.png [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-tetromino1.png 
    Last edited by oscarleedavis; 2008-08-09 at 08:31 PM.
    2008-08-09 08:28 PM
    Icon 3
    Attached Images [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-camera1.png [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-fgghdgf.png [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-idialer1.png [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-installer.png [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-ipod.png [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-quran1.png [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-screenshot.png [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-smbprefs1.png 
    2008-08-09 08:42 PM
    thanks for posting the rest of my icons. Did customize work for ya I still can't get it to download I want my loading screens back.
    Last edited by stereo313; 2008-08-09 at 11:45 PM.
    2008-08-09 09:35 PM
    Thanks alot Oscar, great collection icons and link you provided

I need some icons for folliwing apps if anyone can help make a good one:

- biteSMS (may be an icon with SMS or Envelope etc.. that is biten from a side or top corner)
    - WeightTrack
    - WifiToggle
    - Bejeweled 2
    - Chess
    - MS PAC-MAN
    - HoldEm
    - Shazam

Thanks in advance
    2008-08-10 01:06 AM
1,809 12341252 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD