Yup, that's the one! Thanks Chefanima and Onlyest. Great Icon!!
    Honestly guys, i'm very reluctant to contribute anymore to this thread due to the comments of a few jagoffs that are lurking in this thread, but since crupp is so nice and asked specifically for it... here ya go.
    Attached Images [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-app-store.png 
    2008-10-08 11:34 PM
    Are you talking about mine? It doesn't have the reflected effect tho...
    Yo post those icons plz!!!!
    2008-10-08 11:42 PM
    Here are some icons I just made. They are not the greatest, but I think the look ok. I finally found a pic for Bugdom that actually worked, kinda. It probably looks better on a dark background. The other is for Missile Command.

On a side note. Honestly guys, we can't be so sensitive around here. If I got offended every time some idiot said something stupid to me, I'd probably suffer from some serious depression. I mean, come on. There is way more important stuff to concern ourselves with.
    BTW, thanks to everyone who has contributed. And as always, thanks to Stereo for without him my iPhone would not be the same.
    2008-10-09 12:01 AM
    is it me or is a lot of these icons simply coming from icon sites like http://http://interfacelift.com i use a lot of these icons on my MacBook via the application candybar.

im guessing you can use the same icons on the iPhone and Desktop?
    2008-10-09 12:07 AM
    Honestly guys, i'm very reluctant to contribute anymore to this thread due to the comments of a few jagoffs that are lurking in this thread, but since crupp is so nice and asked specifically for it... here ya go.
    I added a little reflection to it. Thanks for sharing.
    Attached Images [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-app-store.png 
    So long, and thanks for all the fish
    2008-10-09 12:21 AM
    is it me or is a lot of these icons simply coming from icon sites like http://http://interfacelift.com i use a lot of these icons on my MacBook via the application candybar.

Any .png image will work as an icon
    So long, and thanks for all the fish
    2008-10-09 12:22 AM

That's how I got some of mine. There are quite a few icon sets with different "style and looks." Take whatever you have in Candybar or anywhere else and open Photoshop and resize them to 80x80 and make the reflections. If you are using Five Icon Dock like me then they need to be 64x64. Hope that helps.

very nice, are you gonna post it soon? if so let me know when plz
    I'm not sure I know how... I have made custom UI Sounds, unlock slider, & power slider as well but I don't know how to upload everything in one file like a zip, rar, etc. If you can help me out with that I would be more than happy to share.

very nice, are you gonna post it soon? if so let me know when plz
    Here are the icons I'm using as well as a replacement Badge, Dock and Wallpaper. I will upload the sounds and sliders asap.

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

That's how I got some of mine. There are quite a few icon sets with different "style and looks." Take whatever you have in Candybar or anywhere else and open Photoshop and resize them to 80x80 and make the reflections. If you are using Five Icon Dock like me then they need to be 64x64. Hope that helps.

I'm not sure I know how... I have made custom UI Sounds, unlock slider, & power slider as well but I don't know how to upload everything in one file like a zip, rar, etc. If you can help me out with that I would be more than happy to share.

Here are the icons I'm using as well as a replacement Badge, Dock and Wallpaper. I will upload the sounds and sliders asap.

Sounds and Sliders... Let me know if you need to know where they go using SSH. Enjoy!

Sounds and Sliders... Let me know if you need to know where they go using SSH. Enjoy!

Last edited by Troy_Hatton; 2008-10-09 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-10-09 02:43 AM
    Thanks Onlyest! I appreciate the icon and kind words. Some people are just bored, and being an a$$ takes a lot less thought.

Thanks again.
    2008-10-09 03:35 AM
    First, your themes are the best Iíve seen on the net.

Do you have a black only background wallpaper with the five sleeves?

If so, how can I download and replace the one which is currently in your package using Openssh. The files for your themes are located in which path/directory and folder?
    2008-10-10 06:46 PM
    First, your themes are the best Iíve seen on the net.

Do you have a black only background wallpaper with the five sleeves?

If so, how can I download and replace the one which is currently in your package using Openssh. The files for your themes are located in which path/directory and folder?
    go back a couple pages. Or it is in the download section. it's just the docks. It looks black cause nothing else it there
    THANK OR DIE
    2008-10-10 10:01 PM
    Hey Stereo313...

I've been searching this board for the all black wallpaper and I can not find it.

Can you please repost it for me. Also how will I install it to my iphone using openssh. I will need to know the path or location of the files.

Thank!
    2008-10-11 02:18 AM

this is black so don't say i want the black one.

var/stash/themes/stereo'sleopard
    i think

name it (Wallpaper).png
    THANK OR DIE
    2008-10-11 04:42 AM

this is black so don't say i want the black one.

var/stash/themes/stereo'sleopard
    i think

name it (Wallpaper).png
    Thanks Stereo!!!

I love my iPhone even better now!
    2008-10-11 06:31 PM
    I've made some app icons...

Facebook...

SwirlyMMS...

Text...

Maps...

iHappyDays...

WifiTouchpad...

WiFiToggle...

swapBT...

Flashlight...

Calculator...
    Last edited by WinkXR6T; 2008-10-17 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Added icons
    2008-10-12 03:03 AM
    i have some requests for this awesome theme

AppShare
    X-Plane
    i.TV
    R.Thunder
    Fieldrunners
    Cro-Mag
    MotoChaser
    SuperBall 2
    Hooked
    PapiJump+
    Trace
    Ernie Els 08
    Neverputt
    Pocket Guitar
    SonicLighter (already have iLightr)

thanks a lot
    2008-10-13 05:36 AM
    i have some requests for this awesome theme

AppShare
    X-Plane
    i.TV
    R.Thunder
    Fieldrunners
    Cro-Mag
    MotoChaser
    SuperBall 2
    Hooked
    PapiJump+
    Trace
    Ernie Els 08
    Neverputt
    Pocket Guitar
    SonicLighter (already have iLightr)

thanks a lot
    post screen shot with labels showing.

there is a
    x-plane
    cro-mag
    motochaser
    THANK OR DIE
    2008-10-13 06:03 AM
    Here's my screen shots...

Last edited by WinkXR6T; 2008-10-14 at 01:25 PM.
    2008-10-13 10:59 AM
    hey, i dont know how to post a screen shot, but all of those apps are named the same exact way as they are on the springboard
    2008-10-14 04:57 AM
    hey, i dont know how to post a screen shot, but all of those apps are named the same exact way as they are on the springboard
    press home and power button at same time,screen will flash,there will be a screen shot in camera roll.transfer to computer,then upload to thread.there is already icons for some of those u want.make sure you have the lastest off cydia.some times cracked apps will be labeled different.so i don't know if some one gave me the correct spelling or not.i will not make icons in less you post a screen shot with labels showing.....
    THANK OR DIE
    2008-10-14 05:41 AM
    icon request please!

Fieldrunners
    iFitness
    irealSMS
    WbApp
    S.A.M.
    StatusNotifier
    2008-10-14 07:10 AM
1,809 ... 1220212223243272 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD