Heres a screenshot of my setup, not as done up as everyones elses but its clean
    dude can you postup that radio icon please thanks.

and heres my current theme. its stereo's leapord theme only i used the lockscreen background as the wallpaper (looks better without the shelves for this theme imho) and replaced some of the icons

2008-10-22 08:12 PM
    dTunes
    Attached Images [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-dtunes.png 
    THANK OR DIE
    2008-10-22 08:26 PM
    Mine is a Little Different..... but completely skinned. Thanks to everyone who shared icons. And a little modding of my own

So long, and thanks for all the fish
    2008-10-22 09:10 PM
    dude can you postup that radio icon please thanks.
    Here you go, Enjoy!
    Attached Images [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-aol-radio.png 
    If You Needed It, Like It Or It Was Helpful -Click THANKS
    2008-10-22 09:29 PM
    Chefanim

I like your Apple & Battery in your status bar - where did you get them from? And how does the Aplle change with the signal strength?
    2008-10-22 10:04 PM
    Here you go, Enjoy!
    thanks man appreciate it

Ghetto blaster ftw
    2008-10-22 10:08 PM
    Chefanim

I like your Apple & Battery in your status bar - where did you get them from? And how does the Aplle change with the signal strength?
    I think I got it from a leopard theme on Cydia, I really dont remember. But its almost impossible to tell the signal strength, its indicated by a 1px bar on the left side of the Apple. I will change it soon.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish
    2008-10-22 10:43 PM
    thanks man appreciate it

Ghetto blaster ftw
    No problem, I try to support Stereos theme as much as possible by making icons here & there (take the load off of him a bit), if you have any others you need etc- let me know

Peace
    2008-10-22 11:16 PM
    These are the ones I'm missing at the moment.

2008-10-23 12:32 AM
    Hey's its my first time posting here. First off I have to give props to Stereo, wicked theme man. Never seen anything ike it. Secondly i was wondering if I could make a request to TimRussel22 to share his Safari and Mail Icons. Those are dope man.

I also hate to make any requests as I know you guys have lives and are super busy but at the moment i dont own a computer that can handle Photo-editing software or id make the icons myself, But can anyone post icons to the following appz:

SolarQuest
    Starsmasher

Thanks guys keep up the good work.
    2008-10-23 12:48 AM

Heres what I put together so far, let me know what you think..I'll post the rest/more by tomorrow

Pumpkin
    Audi A4
    CannonGame

Attached Images [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-pumpkin.png [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-audi-a4.png [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-cannongame.png 
    2008-10-23 01:58 AM
    Here are a couple I made recently. Cube Runner I or II, AOL Radio, Recorder, Flashlight, Mail, Safari.

The last two are for the dock. Enjoy. I am.
    "If we fight for money, I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it"
    -Rickson Gracie
    2008-10-23 02:11 AM
    This thread just gets better & better! Many thanks to Stereo who started it all off, and to everyone else who has contributed.
    2008-10-23 05:03 AM
    Thanks for your help guys. if you can find any good icons for the following Appz awesome if not dont worry.

SolarQuest
    Starsmasher
    2008-10-23 06:07 AM
    and alternate for
    Bluetooth Toggle App
    Wifi Toggle App
    I made some for those. Look back a page or 2.
    2008-10-23 07:32 AM

Heres a couple more:

PhatLewt (when I find a decent character icon, i'll post it)
    Cradle
    Attached Images [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-phatlewt.png [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-cradle.png 
    2008-10-24 12:35 AM
    The theme and the icons are superb. I wish I was half as creative as you guys. Haven't got the skill or the patience to make something like this.
    2008-10-24 12:24 PM
    Here are a few more.
    Big Bang Board Games
    Nanosaur 2
    SpaceMnkey--yeah, that's how it's spelled.
    "If we fight for money, I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it"
    -Rickson Gracie
    2008-10-24 11:39 PM
    can someone post the png's for the bossprefs icon 3 posts above, the app store bag logo, a wifi icon and a blue tooth icon? thanks!
    2008-10-25 01:16 AM
    looks like a promising theme. if i had vista, id def download.
    mrsidewayzz
    iPhone 2G 16GB, iPod Classic 120GB
    MacBook 13.3" 2.0ghz 250GB 2GB
    YNSA, USN
    2008-10-25 01:22 AM
1,809 ... 1422232425263474 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD