Awesome theme...but...can someone hook up a BiteSMS icon?
    2009-01-30 11:45 PM
    theres an bitesms icon already but you'll have to rename it at biteSMS most likely if you look in the icons folder you should see it.
    2009-01-31 12:32 AM
    Finally fixed the simcity icon. my photoshop settings were all messed up.
    Attached Images [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-simcity.png 
    THANK OR DIE
    2009-01-31 01:34 AM
    Thanks Geaux I like all of them , ya Im from Mich... GO BLUE!!!!
    Don't Forget the Thanks Button!!
    2009-02-01 01:32 AM
    could someone make a tap tap dance icon,ramsays hell kitchen, and wedding dash please
    2009-02-01 02:13 AM
    hey thanks for the great theme!!

quick question i was wondering how you people got the text under the icons to appear? I'd like that. any help would be appreciated!

Geaux - can you please share your weather channel icon and winterboard icon? that would be awesome!

thanks to everyone for their hard work. I will learn how to do this!
    Last edited by alphakenny1; 2009-02-01 at 05:12 AM.
    2009-02-01 04:57 AM
    Thanks! Thats the perfekt Theme for me
    2009-02-01 04:15 PM
    Here are some for ya.

TapTapDance, 2 for Hell's Kitchen, another one for Wedding Dash

"If we fight for money, I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it"
    -Rickson Gracie
    2009-02-01 04:54 PM
    hey thanks for the great theme!!

quick question i was wondering how you people got the text under the icons to appear? I'd like that. any help would be appreciated!

Geaux - can you please share your weather channel icon and winterboard icon? that would be awesome!

thanks to everyone for their hard work. I will learn how to do this!

As far as the text appearing, go into winterboard and uncheck "No Docked/Undocked Icon Labels" and you should have labels once resetting the springboard.
    2009-02-01 08:51 PM

As far as the text appearing, go into winterboard and uncheck "No Docked/Undocked Icon Labels" and you should have labels once resetting the springboard.
    hey Geaux, thanks! I appreciate it!
    Last edited by alphakenny1; 2009-02-01 at 10:07 PM.
    2009-02-01 10:00 PM
    First, I would like to say that this is the BEST theme for the iPhone hands down and thank you Stereo for providing it for us. That being said I just have a couple of icon request:

Centipede
    NVaders
    Google Reader
    TMZ
    Qik
    ABC News
    USA Today
    World Wiki
    Hearts
    Idle Hands
    IOweYou
    File2Mail
    ...any help with these would be deeply appreciated. Also, Geaux, can you please post your Facebook icon. Thanks a million fellaz!
    Last edited by tre; 2009-02-02 at 06:53 AM.
    2009-02-02 12:16 AM
    Here are some of your requests.

Centipede, NVaders, Google Reader, TMZ, Qik, ABC News, USA Today

I should be able to get to the rest tomorrow afternoon, unless someone beats me to it.
    "If we fight for money, I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it"
    -Rickson Gracie
    2009-02-02 05:16 AM
    I have a request for an icon for NetNewsWire please.

Thanks in advanced and thanks to all who have pitched in.
    Check out fresh tee's from T.O.
    Dam'd Apparel
    2009-02-02 05:26 AM
    Also, Geaux, can you please post your Facebook icon. Thanks a million fellaz!

NetNewsWire Icon:

Last edited by Geaux; 2009-02-02 at 06:22 AM.
    2009-02-02 06:14 AM
    Thanks Tim & Geaux! I love this theme and the following that it has. Stereo, someone did a wallpaper like the default one in your theme, a few pages back in this thread but it was blue. You responded to him by saying that the shelving was off because the shadows for the icons didn't go all the way to the end which is true. Do you happen to have one that is correct? Again I can't thank you guys enough. Everyone that has seen my phone has given me compliments! Thank You!
    2009-02-02 06:53 AM
    thank you Tim
    2009-02-02 12:33 PM
    NetNewsWire Icon:
    Thank you for the speedy reply.
    Check out fresh tee's from T.O.
    Dam'd Apparel
    2009-02-02 07:56 PM
    Thanks Tim & Geaux! I love this theme and the following that it has. Stereo, someone did a wallpaper like the default one in your theme, a few pages back in this thread but it was blue. You responded to him by saying that the shelving was off because the shadows for the icons didn't go all the way to the end which is true. Do you happen to have one that is correct? Again I can't thank you guys enough. Everyone that has seen my phone has given me compliments! Thank You!

like this.
    Attached Thumbnails [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-wallpaper.png  
    THANK OR DIE
    2009-02-03 03:26 AM
    Here are some more.

World Wiki, Hearts, Idle Hands, File2Mail

I'm not a huge fan of the Hearts or File2Mail icons. So if you don't want to use them, I understand. Also, I'm having problems finding something for IOweU. I thought that one would be the easiest, but I guess I was wrong. I will continue to try and look for something though.

I just found this, it may also work for File2Mail.

Last edited by timrussell22; 2009-02-03 at 03:49 AM.
    -Rickson Gracie
    2009-02-03 03:28 AM
    Thanks Tim and Stereo. The icons are fine I'm not really picky, just as long as they aren't the stock icons I'm straight. Stereo that's the one but I can't save it. When I click on it it opens up in a new window and when I right click on it it doesn't give me the option to save to disk. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Again, thanks a million!!!
    2009-02-03 03:52 AM
1,809 ... 2533343536374585 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD