AppBackup

iSoda

iBlank

Wobble

i can make some more if you got the pics you want me to pull them from.

I'm impressed man, keep up the good work. Your definitely getting better and better. Also, I could use the break.
    Nice work Gomer713...Sure, let me post the pics just to give Tim a well-timed break

Bubble Snap

Liquid

iMunches

Rain Stick

Radius

Space Out

Lumina

Space Invasion

Free Memory

Reminder (Can't find a pic but just have a pic of an iphone on its side with sound waves coming out of it at an angle)

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Hec-POA; 2009-03-03 at 04:40 AM.

2009-03-03 04:36 AM
    Nice work Gomer713...Sure, let me post the pics just to give Tim a well-timed break

Bubble Snap

Liquid

iMunches

Rain Stick

Radius

Space Out

Lumina

Space Invasion

Free Memory

Reminder (Can't find a pic but just have a pic of an iphone on its side with sound waves coming out of it at an angle)

Thanks in advance
    cool thanks! i got one for reminder i'll see what i can do it'll be a while.

@Tim

what size do you usually save these icons at? i've been guessing with these 80x80 seams fine but some of them come out too big and overlap is there a set size that works perfect or are you like me..guessing?
    2009-03-03 04:52 AM
    cool thanks! i got one for reminder i'll see what i can do it'll be a while.

@Tim

what size do you usually save these icons at? i've been guessing with these 80x80 seams fine but some of them come out too big and overlap is there a set size that works perfect or are you like me..guessing?
    Yeah, regular undocked icons are 80X80. I usually make the image either 76 wide or ~68-70 high. Depends on which is the greatest. Hopefully that made sense.

Also, I already posted two for Reminder on page 51. But if you would like to post another, feel free. And there is one that may work for Space Out or Space Invasion on page 47. It was for another Space Invaders game. I could make it another color if needed.
    Last edited by timrussell22; 2009-03-03 at 03:16 PM.
    "If we fight for money, I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it"
    -Rickson Gracie
    2009-03-03 03:05 PM
    First off i want to say MUCH MUCH MUCH thanks to Stereo and the rest of the people contributing for this theme. I have to say hands down the best theme out there. I spent like 3 hours last night going through thist thread and customizing icons. here's my complete setup:

A couple of things tho, the wallpapers d/l link is no good was unable to get them. As you can see i'm running the wallpaper from a few pages back.

also i do have some icon requests. They might be in there but at 2 am everything started getting blurry. Here's whats missing:

Fox Sports
    Darts
    Dots Free
    KeyVib

I was gonna say tv.com but I'm sure there's a tv icon in there i can rename. Also I know there's a USA Today i just named it wrong. is iDownloader still available cuz i'm using WINscP to open SSH. Thanks again!
    Last edited by djscyfer; 2009-03-03 at 08:19 PM.
    2009-03-03 08:04 PM
    Here's the one I use with mine
    thks dude!
    2009-03-04 02:42 AM

I was gonna say tv.com but I'm sure there's a tv icon in there i can rename. Also I know there's a USA Today i just named it wrong. is iDownloader still available cuz i'm using WINscP to open SSH. Thanks again!
    Dude, you should try iPhoneBrowser if you have windows, i'm running windows on my mac and it works good for me. google it and i think KeyVib is already in the stero's icon list

Yeah, regular undocked icons are 80X80. I usually make the image either 76 wide or ~68-70 high. Depends on which is the greatest. Hopefully that made sense.

Also, I already posted two for Reminder on page 51. But if you would like to post another, feel free. And there is one that may work for Space Out or Space Invasion on page 47. It was for another Space Invaders game. I could make it another color if needed.
    Alright ill be trying those dimensions. Ill let Hec-POA fish that one out for Reminder. I've got Space Out and the others already i'll post them after dinner. haha. except rainstick it was kinda hard i had no ideas.
    Last edited by gomer713; 2009-03-04 at 06:10 AM.
    2009-03-04 02:54 AM
    Alright ill be trying those dimensions. Ill let Hec-POA fish that one out for Reminder. I've got Space Out and the others already i'll post them after dinner. haha. except rainstick it was kinda hard i had no ideas.
    Acually, my version of reminder is one that tells you if you have a missed call, voicemail, text and so on. neither of those pics really work as mine makes a signal or tone when I miss one...hence, that's why the I gave that descripion for that pic for reminder..if you could still make it Please

As for rain stick...it could be kinda fun...but have a rain cloud over a branch on the ground lol
    Last edited by Hec-POA; 2009-03-04 at 03:41 AM.

2009-03-04 03:36 AM
    Bubble Snap

Liquid:
    havent got any ideas, maybe take a screen shot and post it.

iMunches

Rain Stick

Radius

Space Out

Lumina

Space Invasion: use one of Tim's

Free Memory (alt) other one on page 50

Reminder (alt)

remember i'm still kinda learning so don't be too harsh. but if any of them need to be resized or fixed just PM me or somethin and ill fix'm. also if anyone needs some shelfs on some wallpaper ill hook that up too just be sure to post your pics.
    2009-03-04 06:07 AM
    Nice work...really Nice

To help with the Liquid one (it could be the shape of a water drop similar to this pic):

Hope that helps...and thanks again

2009-03-04 06:12 AM
    Nice work...really Nice

To help with the Liquid one (it could be the shape of a water drop similar to this pic):

Hope that helps...and thanks again
    how bout when you first open the app how it says "Liquid"? i've never used it before i'm just looking at the screenshots in the appstore.
    2009-03-04 06:17 AM
    how bout when you first open the app how it says "Liquid"? i've never used it before i'm just looking at the screenshots in the appstore.
    Also, I just noticed you forgot iMilk
    Attached Thumbnails [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-img_0005.png  

2009-03-04 06:26 AM
    Also, I just noticed you forgot iMilk
    iMilk

my bad i forgot
    2009-03-04 06:29 AM
    iMilk

my bad i forgot
    Thanks

2009-03-04 06:39 AM
    Liquid
    2009-03-04 06:48 AM
    First of all, Thanks to Stereo for making this theme and icons and to Tim and Gomer713 for providing most of the missing icons for my iphone set up

So this is the look of my iphone theme setup With the use of the 3G Storm Keyboard as well

Thanks again for all the help
    Attached Thumbnails [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-img_0001.png   [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-img_0002.png   [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-img_0003.png   [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-img_0004.png   [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-img_0005.png   [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-img_0006.png   [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-img_0007.png   [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-img_0008.png  

[UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard-img_0009.png  
    Last edited by Hec-POA; 2009-03-04 at 09:19 AM.

2009-03-04 07:18 AM
    ^^Looks nice dude,i like the touch of blue. looks like your all set as far as icons go but if your like me you'll have a different wallpaper in a week. that's my problem to many wallpapers i like and only on springboard.haha. here's mine as of today probably totally different tomorrow.
    2009-03-04 01:31 PM
    Hi Hec-POA.. May I ask where can I download that wifi logo you have? If its on cydia, what is the name of that icon? THanks
    2009-03-04 05:20 PM
    Hi Hec-POA.. May I ask where can I download that wifi logo you have? If its on cydia, what is the name of that icon? THanks
    It's in Cydia it's called WiFi Black n' White I downloaded it the other day
    too
    2009-03-04 05:45 PM
    It's in Cydia it's called WiFi Black n' White I downloaded it the other day
    too
    Thank you!! another question if you do not mind assisting, how do you get the modified icons from theme to display when you put them in a Categories Folder? When I try that, it shows the original icons and not from the theme I am using.

AWESOME theme btw
    2009-03-04 06:15 PM
    ^^Looks nice dude,i like the touch of blue. looks like your all set as far as icons go but if your like me you'll have a different wallpaper in a week. that's my problem to many wallpapers i like and only on springboard.haha. here's mine as of today probably totally different tomorrow.
    Looks good Yea, I'm a sucker for blue

Thank you!! another question if you do not mind assisting, how do you get the modified icons from theme to display when you put them in a Categories Folder? When I try that, it shows the original icons and not from the theme I am using.

AWESOME theme btw
    Just go to the folder of choice (Games, Apps, whatever folder you made) once in there, look at the bottom right to see a "i" symbol...click it and from there, you'll see the words "Icons theme" click that, and select the theme you want the icons to be...once done, click done or just exit out of the folder...the next time you get in the folder, the changes should be in place.

2009-03-04 08:21 PM
1,809 ... 35434445464755 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD