Do you have this icon? If so, could you post it for me?

(Thumbnail attached)
    Attached Thumbnails Do you have this icon?-untitled-1.png  
    2008-08-13 07:32 AM
    What do you mean? Original icon? Its a THEME.... If you applied it,then it will replace all your icons on springboard........ If you dont like the icon,choose another theme... Or you want an original icon?
    2008-08-13 07:43 AM
    What do you mean? Original icon? Its a THEME.... If you applied it,then it will replace all your icons on springboard........ If you dont like the icon,choose another theme... Or you want an original icon?
    I'm not sure what you don't understand...

I saw that icon in the screenshot thread but it is not part of the "Realize" theme which is displayed there. I've tried PM'ing that member but his/her inbox is full. Thus, I'm trying to see if anyone has that particular icon or knows where I can locate it.
    2008-08-13 08:46 AM
    you can get it from customize in the the iPear theme... just iphonelist/iphonebrowser/ssh or whatever into your phone
    steal the icon from the theme and apply it to your theme... im sure you know how to create your own theme
    "Search" is your friend
    2008-08-13 09:16 AM
    you can get it from customize in the the iPear theme... just iphonelist/iphonebrowser/ssh or whatever into your phone
    steal the icon from the theme and apply it to your theme... im sure you know how to create your own theme
    Cheers. That one is similar but not quite the same.

I found a high quality version of the OSX wallpaper and went ahead and made one. Here it is if anyone is interested:

2008-08-13 09:32 AM
    i like this theme can i know how and where I can get it.
    2008-08-13 07:09 PM
    i like this theme can i know how and where I can get it.
    For the most part, all of those icons are available with the "Realize" package. I don't know where the wallpaper came from though; it may be available in the wallpapers gallery.
    2008-08-13 10:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD