Hey people,

Anyone knows how I can remove themes from Winterboard and is it safe?

I have iphone 2.0 firmware if this helps and have cydia installed.

Is this maybe done through SSH or?

Appreciate your response.

Hrvoje
    2008-08-14 03:17 PM
    if you goto this loaction:
    /Library/Themes/(theme name)

you can delete theme you want.

and yes it is done through SSH.
    2008-08-14 03:29 PM
    Hope it's safe so that some files won't be stored in the system?

Appreciate your response Opus.

i deleted them and all works. one thanks commin .
    Last edited by hlivnjak; 2008-08-14 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-08-14 03:38 PM
    winterboard does not overwrite default images like customize or summerboard, so it it safe to change and then undo them.
    2008-08-14 03:43 PM
    Regardless of how you installed the Themes, opus's comment works great! The other option could be if you installed it from cydia you can go to manage/packages/*your theme package*/modify/remove this prevents you needing the SSH if you want to get rid of something on the fly.
    2008-08-14 05:21 PM
    2008-10-20 04:21 AM
    hey listen...im having a little trouble with disk aid..i download themes and batterys & sounds etc... from modmyi.com i save the files to my desktop & then open disk aid...i try putting the files like a theme for example in the themes folder & it shows up in winterboard but it doesn't set & apply for the iphone it respring but doesn't take effect...can you tell me exactly how to put the downloaded themes properly in diskaid.... & what do you think im doing wrong??? please help me
    2008-11-15 04:06 PM
    In winterboard drag the themes u want to the top usalt works for me
    2008-11-15 05:57 PM
    ill try it thank you guys and hello from The Baja 1000..
    2008-11-22 03:56 AM
    hey listen...im having a little trouble with disk aid..i download themes and batterys & sounds etc... from modmyi.com i save the files to my desktop & then open disk aid...i try putting the files like a theme for example in the themes folder & it shows up in winterboard but it doesn't set & apply for the iphone it respring but doesn't take effect...can you tell me exactly how to put the downloaded themes properly in diskaid.... & what do you think im doing wrong??? please help me
    you might still have the other themes checked under winterboard. uncheck them first
    2008-11-25 06:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.