User Tag List

Hello all i'm new to the community. I've read the different FAQS in this forum and done a few searches but i'm sorry to say i'm still not getting it. I believe I need to DL Iphone browser but don't know which one I need there's different versions. Then I read a FAQ about how I stilll need to jailbreak my iphone to put themes on it. Any help at all in starting out would be appreciated. Thanks again.
    2008-02-07 01:00 PM
    I basically need the same thing you need...but my phone is already jailbroken with firmware 1.1.2. I want to know how to do this
    and be able to pull up my icons still...also how to move certains icons off the screen like calculator and stocks since I will NEVER use them. Thanks in advance
    2008-02-07 02:41 PM
    I basically need the same thing you need...but my phone is already jailbroken with firmware 1.1.2. I want to know how to do this
    and be able to pull up my icons still...also how to move certains icons off the screen like calculator and stocks since I will NEVER use them. Thanks in advance
    Install Customize - to hide / move icons. Most of the Themes are available through Installer.app make sure you have all the sources loaded per the sources wiki

OP - you need to read the wiki on jailbreaking your phone, verifiy which firmware you are using.
    2008-02-07 03:10 PM
    @ simtech

The guy who has that theme says he uses a program with a "little yellow light" to bring up the programs...but he doesn't remember the name of it...do you know what he's talking about?

-sidenote-
    Can I get a link for the "sources" wiki....I looked in the wiki and I didn't see anything about that
    Last edited by Maknificent; 2008-02-07 at 03:32 PM.
    2008-02-07 03:21 PM
    @ simtech

The guy who has that theme says he uses a program with a "little yellow light" to bring up the programs...but he doesn't remember the name of it...do you know what he's talking about?
    Its called "Dock"
    2008-02-07 03:40 PM
    Thank you....
    2008-02-07 04:14 PM
    The latest version of iPhoneBrowser is always at:
    http://code.google.com/p/iPhoneBrowser
    Starlight Computer Wizardry
    Pocket-sized Development
    Follow me on twitter: @NetMage
    2008-02-08 07:23 AM
    The latest version of iPhoneBrowser is always at:
    http://code.google.com/p/iPhoneBrowser
    Not Found
    The requested URL /p/iPhoneBrowser/ was not found on this server.

2008-02-08 05:05 PM
    Once you go get iPhonebrowser downloaded, depending on your firmware you can use the links in my sig. It works for fw 1.0.2,1.1.1, maybe 1.1.2, but not 1.1.3.
    2008-02-08 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD