OK. I am really frustrated with lack of info on how to move themes over to my iPhone and off my PC where ive downloaded them.

Also what's with the file extension on these themes. My PC does not recognize them.

Can anyone shed any light?
    2008-08-21 07:03 PM
    first off make sure you phone is jailbroken and you have installed winterboard. if you have downloaded a theme there is no file extension. the theme should be packaged into a folder. the folder should contain another folder thats named icons. all the app icons should go into this folder. inside of the theme folder where should be a Dock.png and Wallpaper.png. you then install the folder into the appropriate direction on your iphone via SSH.

good luck.
    2008-08-22 05:48 AM
    So theres no program to run in Windows to view and add things into my iPhone then? I did add SSH through Cydia, but where do I go from there? I gave up on Tethering [hahahaha] and this seems easier, but i'm a little confused ...
    2008-08-23 01:18 AM
    i think there is an app called iphone browser for windows. but i have never used it. the easiest, fastest and most efficient way would to SSH into your phone.

iphone browser http://code.google.com/p/iphonebrowser/downloads/list
    Last edited by flrdotcom; 2008-08-23 at 02:00 AM. Reason: added link
    2008-08-23 01:54 AM
    not sure how to ssh.
    2008-08-25 11:43 AM
    If you dont know how to use ssh, then read the ssh guide hosted on this website.
    2008-08-25 08:32 PM
    Winscp is the easiest way to ssh on windows.
    2008-08-26 04:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD