I'm looking to mod everything in my phone and find out what's what. Anyone have the other artwork files converted and so on so I can mod them and put back in phone? I have tried to unpack images before, but they still don't show up. I have the ui keyboard images. Thanks for any help.
    2008-08-23 07:39 AM
    2008-08-23 01:40 PM
    But that's NOT all of the images, it's only some of them...
    2008-08-23 05:47 PM
    But that's NOT all of the images, it's only some of them...
    it contains every png located in the other.artwork file.
    2008-08-23 09:48 PM
    Can you please post a link? All i can find is the UI-Images. You do know I'm asking for 2.0 software images right? not 1.1.3 or 4?

And if you are referring to this link, it downloads UI-Images as well even though it says other artwork on the title.

iPhone Forums at ModMyI.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. - Downloads - 2.0 other.artwork files
    Last edited by wickedfx; 2008-08-23 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-08-23 10:57 PM
    Can you please post a link? All i can find is the UI-Images. You do know I'm asking for 2.0 software images right? not 1.1.3 or 4?

And if you are referring to this link, it downloads UI-Images as well even though it says other artwork on the title.

iPhone Forums at ModMyI.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. - Downloads - 2.0 other.artwork files
    the file you have is correct. It contains all the pngs needed to mod the keyboard and all the files that are located in the other.artwork file.

I got these Images from Saurik, they are meant to be used with winterboard.

and yes it is for 2.0

there are some pngs that are not in the file because they are stored in the application folders themself (not in the other.artwork file).

these photos were done using the images:

2008-08-24 01:02 AM
    I pulled a .psd file off of a site the other day that claims to have all of the artwork. I dont have the link handy but I found it on Digg. Im sure you could search there for it.
    2008-08-25 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD