User Tag List

OK QUESTION GUYS!!!!!

Alright...first off lemme say I already have a theme put on...Radiance, with the Chromium iPhone pack installed too...

My question is...

When I try to load on batteries...for the lock screen...THEY WON'T CHANGE. WHY IS THIS!?! I'm trying to change what the battery looks like, but nothing! Any help is greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Looks like I can't override the images that the Radiance theme set...I wonder why...took off Radiance theme and the battery worked...should I just delete the batteries included in the Radiance theme???
    You, sir, have been PWNED.
    Have I helped you at all? GIVE ME SOME LOVE, sry, I mean thanks...
    And remember, wear your seatbelt, don't run with scissors, and drink milk. Have a nice day!
    Apple Style Logo Battery
    MGS "!" Alert Custom Text Sound
    Two MGS Ringtones
    2008-08-23 05:30 PM
    OK QUESTION GUYS!!!!!

Alright...first off lemme say I already have a theme put on...Radiance, with the Chromium iPhone pack installed too...

My question is...

When I try to load on batteries...for the lock screen...THEY WON'T CHANGE. WHY IS THIS!?! I'm trying to change what the battery looks like, but nothing! Any help is greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Looks like I can't override the images that the Radiance theme set...I wonder why...took off Radiance theme and the battery worked...should I just delete the batteries included in the Radiance theme???

yes just delete the battery set included with the theme. I am guessing you are using winterboard.
    2008-08-23 07:36 PM
    Alright thanks so much, I was thinking that just wasn't sure...
    And remember, wear your seatbelt, don't run with scissors, and drink milk. Have a nice day!
    Apple Style Logo Battery
    Two MGS Ringtones
    2008-08-23 11:19 PM
    Themes are applied in the order they are listed in winterboard. So if you move the battery you want above the radiance theme then that battery *should* override the radiance one.
    2008-08-23 11:37 PM
    @Jasper-Thank you SO much, I didn't know that, that's really good to know!
    Apple Style Logo Battery
    Two MGS Ringtones
    2008-08-24 12:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD