hey guys, some helpful info there.

can anyone post an example ot the info.plist file to get this working under winterboard?

I was able to get it by overwriting the images but want to do it in a more - non destructive way, also what is the directory structure.

and is there a global way, ie doing it so it would be default regardless of which carrier you are with

ie carrier logo theme > Bundles > .com.blah...

cheers
    V
    Follow me on twitter @inappmatt check out my YouTube stupidity Youtube.com/Inappropriatematt (NSFW)
    2008-09-17 11:44 PM
    Hello,

Hope anyone will help.

How to force winterboard to use same logo for all carriers ? I travel and as you know the carrier change depending on which country i am. And i cant jsut go and change 10000 of carrier logos. I know this was possible with customize. But how to do it with Winterboard ?

thanks for your help
    2008-09-19 12:09 PM
    What should i do if i'm on none of the carrier listed ?
    I'm on one of the Thailand's network.
    Even if i go into Unknown.bundle, which png file should i edit ?

Btw, i'm on 1st gen iPhone 2.0.2.

Ps. Sorry for hijacking this thread..
    2008-09-22 08:37 PM
    Hello,

Hope anyone will help.

How to force winterboard to use same logo for all carriers ? I travel and as you know the carrier change depending on which country i am. And i cant jsut go and change 10000 of carrier logos. I know this was possible with customize. But how to do it with Winterboard ?

thanks for your help
    Well to use a carrier logo you have to create a Folder in the theme folder called "Bundles" then create one inside that called "com.apple.ATT_US" (or com.apple._TMobile_pl). Basically you have to create a folder for each of the carriers so thats a lot of folders you have to create. Ssh to /System/Library/Carrier Bundles and look for all the carriers you would be using. Make the folder based carrier folders (minus the .bundle part) so it would be com.apple.ATT_US and com.apple.Vodafone_it or whatever. Get it?
    2008-09-22 08:42 PM
24 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD