cant get to ipod restore/update
    any ideas on how to put it into recovery mode wihtout hacks or itunes cause those things dont work

the only way i can put songs and movies on it is by clicking and dragging from music and movies to the ipod device, i cant right click and press sync like usual or anything.

its caught up in a constant loop of the software upgrade to get the iphone apps....

firmware 1.1.3 SUCKS.
    Last edited by ryanalmightyy; 2008-02-12 at 05:31 AM.
    aim: ryanalmightyy get at me
    2008-02-12 05:14 AM
    Mine has just done this, it's been working for several days then this happens.

You can still add stuff by the drag and drop method, but the only way you'll get it to restore is to force restore mode.

I'm using a macbook for my music, i plugged the ipt into my windows pc and everything worked.

edit: i know it may be a hassle but disconnect from the internet, it stops itunes accessing the store and give you full access to your ipt. If you really want restore mode, i think you hold the sleep and home buttons until the screen goes black the let go of the home button. I could be wrong, try searching for it here if this doesn't work.
    Last edited by arekisu; 2008-02-12 at 09:07 PM. Reason: found temporary solution
    2008-02-12 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.