my cydia is stuck on "downloading release....." for the last 5 mins. It says there are 4 changes but not sure if i should wait for the top message to finnish downloading (whatever it is)
    2008-09-01 07:16 AM
    Hope saurik is addressing this issue
    2008-09-01 08:57 AM
    Yes the downloading never stops, and sometime if i leave it liek that after some minutes it reboot hte iphone. DOese anyone have this issue also ?
    2008-09-01 12:38 PM
    I got so sick n tired of waiting I just dowloaded apps wile the main cydia window keeps spinning, It seems a bit slower but so far the apps seem stable, T-zones hack worked today, last night it wasn't ?

I get the error first then, it loads, but then like two seconds later it times out and goes back to the homescreen.

Also, is anyones txt, safari, email apps timing out in the middle of using them? After like 30 seconds of using these apps they go back to the homescreen...?
    I downgraded back to 2.0.1 fw and used 2.5 (winpwn) again late last night because EVERYTHING was screwing up when I upgraded to 2.0.2 on 2G iPhone , Cydia still keeps running but apps seem to load fine, I tested all these apps you ask about and for myself anyway all seem stable, Not sure if this was what you were asking or not but ?

Best of luck to everyone, Im keeping my fingers crossed I won't have to start all over again too soon, Trong to get the phone back to where I like it each time is a hassle!!!
    Last edited by pitbulvig; 2008-09-01 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    [FONT="Arial Black"]
    2008-09-01 02:28 PM
    Hope saurik is addressing this issue
    Not saurik's fault.

All you need to do is go to Cydia / Manage / Packages

then go to ZodTTD's repo package & uninstall it.

Once the server's back up you can easily reinstall it.
    2008-09-01 02:54 PM
    Not saurik's fault.

All you need to do is go to Cydia / Manage / Packages

then go to ZodTTD's repo package & uninstall it.

Once the server's back up you can easily reinstall it.
    I was thinking of that but was concerned if these sources were added as default with cydia that if I uninstalled them it might screw up the phone? Took way too long to get it back where I like it, Do you figure safe to remove this source for now bro?
    [FONT="Arial Black"]
    2008-09-01 03:15 PM
    It's fixed...
    2008-09-01 06:17 PM
    It's fixed...
    thanks ,You need to start it a few times then cydia shows an available update for itself
    [FONT="Arial Black"]
    2008-09-01 07:05 PM
    saurik did address the issue then however while showing downloading pkgs it stills a error in brief but soon comes to the home screen.
    2008-09-02 08:38 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD