thank you!!

rename the image to this:

com.laya.osiris.wikipanion.plus.png

=]
    Thanks! Now I know how to rename pngs to use as any app's icon regardless of the weird naming!
    Don't be lazy, try yourself before nagging!
    2009-03-21 11:38 AM
    ivomit
    orange

enjoy
    Attached Images -ivomit.png -orange.png 
    My precious....
    2009-03-21 12:53 PM
    golum: few posts back you wrote that there is a Birthday app in cydia, but could you tell me in which repo, caause I can't find. Anyway is that app "Birthdays"?(without "!"? cause I have "Birthdays!" now, it is great, but it has no notification...)
    2009-03-21 02:28 PM
    @mejulie
    it's "birthdays beta" from "hack & dev" repo on cydia
    (http;//iphone.hackndev.org/apt/)

it's not necessary to open this soft to have notification of a contact birthday

enjoy
    My precious....
    2009-03-21 03:01 PM
    thanks. However the interface doesnt look impressive, so it would be nice if we could build it in Birthdays! app....(I mean notification function)
    Would...
    Last edited by Mejulie; 2009-03-21 at 05:37 PM.
    2009-03-21 05:16 PM
    Did you ever make one for the Citibank App??
    2009-03-21 05:58 PM
    @golum

thanks for buufing the philippine flag friend..
    2009-03-22 04:29 AM
    Hey Guys,

Im new to the forums and i really loving this theme.

I am missing a couple icons.
    I know is probably a big ask, but can someone please turn the attached applications into buuf icons.

If you have other iocns for them already please let me know. I'v been through most of the pages on this forum and i carnt find them.

Thanks

Aussie Rules LIVE
    Days Until
    Measures
    Spell Check
    Touch Physics
    QuickPwn icon
    Archibald Adventures
    Call Me
    Dynolicious
    Pocket Weather
    Pocket Dyno+
    Rev
    Tattoo Shop
    Tuner
    Attached Thumbnails -aussie-rules-live.jpg   -crackulous.jpg   -days-until.jpg   -measures.jpg   -spell-check.jpg   -touchphysics.png   -images.jpg  
    Attached Images -archibald-adventures.png -call-me.png -dynolicious.png -pocket-weather.png -pocketdyno-.png -rev.png -tattoo-shop.png -tuner.png 
    Last edited by Jive Turkey; 2009-03-22 at 09:09 AM.
    2009-03-22 08:58 AM
    Hi Golum,

I'm new to this and love the Buuf theme and been looking through the threads on your buuf artwork...I give you mad props for making buuf icons. I was wondering if you can make a couple of helmets as I have been trying to look for them but cannot seem to find any. if you can make these icon helmets it would be greatly appreciated. The helmets are

King Leonidas Helmet
    Clone Trooper Helmet

Thank you..
    2009-03-23 04:03 AM
    Web Apps
    Geocaching
    iTap
    Google Earth
    Attached Images -web-apps.png -geocaching.png -itap.png -google-earth.png 
    2009-03-23 05:31 AM
    I had to reinstall WinterBoard, then Supreme Preferences, now I can't change that icon even though the name under the icon is "Settings". Any advice?
    **** Figured it out... I just moved SP under Buff in the WB order.
    Last edited by nmilsaps; 2009-03-23 at 05:44 AM.
    2009-03-23 05:36 AM
    Does anyone have the icon for iMobileCinema for SBSettings?

Thanks ~
    2009-03-23 05:47 AM
    @khaine74

leonidas
    clone

enjoy
    Attached Images -leonidas.png -clone.png 
    My precious....
    2009-03-23 11:08 AM
    Nothing to do with buuf, but still.....

I just made these for myself, thought I'd share.....

Enjoy!

btw, anyone knows if it's possible to randomize the slider icon every time the phone gets locked? much like the lockscreen randomizer....
    Attached Files
    Last edited by namakemono; 2009-03-23 at 12:10 PM.
    2009-03-23 11:59 AM
    question,
    I've been using this theme for a long time and there was once cydia had an update for it and some of my icons were updated with buuf icons. it hasn't been updated in ages though. will it be updated again?

rather, what I'm trying to ask here is, when people make requests for icons here and the author makes and uploads them, does he upload them to cydia so the rest of the people using buuf get them too? just wanna keep my buuf icons updated.
    Last edited by Ruzz; 2009-03-23 at 03:36 PM.
    2009-03-23 03:30 PM
    Well, I update my icons manually, since some icons posted here aren't what I want for some apps, so for me it's handier that way. As far as I know (golum correct me if I'm wrong) golum doesn't update the icons in the theme on cydia. Updating the icons manually isn't that difficult
    2009-03-23 03:38 PM
    thing is, winscp isn't working for me right now for some reason and scrolling through 150pages of this topic to look for icons can be a chore...

how do I update my icons manually through winscp anyway?
    2009-03-23 03:41 PM
    The themes folder is under /private/var/stash mine's called Themes.4O4eN6, yours might have another number at the end. In there you'll find the buuf2.theme folder & under this you'll find a folder called Icons, just rename & resize (60px60p) the pngs correctly & copy over to the Icons folder.
    To search for the icons in the thread just type buuf & the app name in the search field
    2009-03-23 03:49 PM
    I've written up a pretty easy guide, Ruzz - check the link in my sig. It's worth figuring out how to update the theme manually, as the theme on Cydia is unlikely to see any more updates (or if it does, very very rarely - and even then it couldn't hope to keep pace with the enormous volume of App Store apps!)
    My guide to customising Buuf2! / Create your own Buuf2 icons! / Buuf2 iPhone wallpapers flickr pool!
    Having trouble finding a Buuf2 icon? Search the thread with the paperclip!
    2009-03-23 03:59 PM
    huh? there's no link in your signature. thank you guys by the way, I really appreciate the responses and help.
    2009-03-23 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD