Hey guys, somehow I unsubscribed to this thread and so I didnt see all the requests I could be helping out with! So here they are...

@ZombieRepellent
    check out this thread man...everything you need to know about the weather widgets!
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/iphone-...omescreen.html

@lionheartednyhc
    here are those folder icons...

Awesome, thanks. Do you have a blank one?
    2009-08-03 06:57 AM
    where's golum by the way?

@golum: are u intending to go up to OS 3.0? i'm contemplating going up, but am worried i might lose a lot of my customization. any thoughts on this?
    . iPhone 3GS 32GB . FW 4.2.1 . Black . greenpois0n .

click the "thanks" button to thank me if my post has helped u
    in any way. that's the only reward i get for my effort. u may
    alternatively donate to alexcdigi (at) yahoo (dot) com via paypal
    to help me support my family
    2009-08-03 08:06 AM
    where's golum by the way?

@golum: are u intending to go up to OS 3.0? i'm contemplating going up, but am worried i might lose a lot of my customization. any thoughts on this?
    Well if it's any help I am on 3.0 now and the only thing that I cant customize is the keyboard. There is however a position offset with custom fonts though.
    2009-08-03 08:16 AM
    Hey, can you post your folder icons?

Thanks
    Awesome, thanks. Do you have a blank one?
    Srry took so long to respond, I wasnt able to find a completely blank Folder Icon, but included in this rar is about 180+ folder icons for you to choose from.

I take no credit for any art work all done from the orginal Buuf Retail that this whole theme is from.

Enjoy!!!
    Attached Files
    2009-08-03 08:33 AM
    Well if it's any help I am on 3.0 now and the only thing that I cant customize is the keyboard. There is however a position offset with custom fonts though.
    yeah, i know keyboard theming is a problem. what about the rest of the apps customization (eg. Mediaplayer (ipod), appstore, etc.), arent the folders/bundles differently named now? i foresee a lot of time will be needed to get back my current customization...

2009-08-03 08:35 AM
    yeah, i know keyboard theming is a problem. what about the rest of the apps customization (eg. Mediaplayer (ipod), appstore, etc.), arent the folders/bundles differently named now? i foresee a lot of time will be needed to get back my current customization...

Yea Im pretty sure ALOT of the names have changed when u move from 2.x to 3.x.

I would post my completed buuf 3.o theme here for you but it takes like 26mb and thats wayyy to big for here.

The only thing Im missing are of course the sms background, keyboard, then just the appstore and itunes store.

If you can figure out how i can post my theme ill send it to a rar and let u get it. If anything itd give u a good start and u can pick it apart and make it yours.
    2009-08-03 08:42 AM
    Srry took so long to respond, I wasnt able to find a completely blank Folder Icon, but included in this rar is about 180+ folder icons for you to choose from.
    i happen to have the blank folder icon.
    Attached Images -blank-folder.png 

2009-08-03 08:46 AM

I would post my completed buuf 3.o theme here for you but it takes like 26mb and thats wayyy to big for here.

The only thing Im missing are of course the sms background, keyboard, then just the appstore and itunes store.

If you can figure out how i can post my theme ill send it to a rar and let u get it. If anything itd give u a good start and u can pick it apart and make it yours.
    sounds like a huge herculean task to migrate the entire buuf2 theme to 3.0... if it's not too much trouble for u to upload your 26MB to some kind of online storage (e.g. mediafire, 4shared, etc.), i would greatly appreciate it. at least it'll give me an idea how much time will be needed...

EDIT: i notice u're using 3GS. is the theming file system of 3GS same as 3G?
    Last edited by dracwy; 2009-08-03 at 08:54 AM.

2009-08-03 08:52 AM

Yeah I think he got it right, and you can download the theme off iphonethemes.ru
    Buff2.Theme for iPhone
    2009-08-03 08:55 AM
    Yeah I think he got it right, and you can download the theme off iphonethemes.ru
    Buff2.Theme for iPhone
    thanks, i'm aware of the russian site. it's just that i've done too much customization on my own that my theme has become totally unique. i dont wanna start everything from scratch by downloading from the russian site or off cydia. it'll be best and most time-saving if i know the new file system of 3.0, and then rename my current folders/bundles accordingly.

2009-08-03 09:13 AM
    sounds like a huge herculean task to migrate the entire buuf2 theme to 3.0... if it's not too much trouble for u to upload your 26MB to some kind of online storage (e.g. mediafire, 4shared, etc.), i would greatly appreciate it. at least it'll give me an idea how much time will be needed...

EDIT: i notice u're using 3GS. is the theming file system of 3GS same as 3G?
    ok i am not 100% sure if 3g and 3gs are the same i think they are, its just 3.o that changed everything but i may be wrong.

But here is my Theme, you can just ssh in the Themes and most everything should work.

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
    2009-08-03 09:19 AM
    ok i am not 100% sure if 3g and 3gs are the same i think they are, its just 3.o that changed everything but i may be wrong.

But here is my Theme, you can just ssh in the Themes and most everything should work.

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
    thanks! i'll check out the folder/bundle names later to see whether it's gonna take hell lot of time for me to migrate up to 3.0.

2009-08-03 09:28 AM
    thanks! i'll check out the folder/bundle names later to see whether it's gonna take hell lot of time for me to migrate up to 3.0.
    Np Homie!!! Hit me up if you have ne questions.
    2009-08-03 09:31 AM
    thanks, i'm aware of the russian site. it's just that i've done too much customization on my own that my theme has become totally unique. i dont wanna start everything from scratch by downloading from the russian site or off cydia. it'll be best and most time-saving if i know the new file system of 3.0, and then rename my current folders/bundles accordingly.
    You can always learn the filesystem by looking at the download, I am not asking you start from scratch. FYI I just download it off the site and it worked perfectly with 3.0. Didn't need to change anything at all. If it's of any help, I took a screenshot of /Folders/
    Attached Thumbnails -untitled-2.png  
    Last edited by Downloaderz; 2009-08-03 at 09:35 AM.
    2009-08-03 09:31 AM
    You can always learn the filesystem by looking at the download, I am not asking you start from scratch. FYI I just download it off the site and it worked perfectly with 3.0. Didn't need to change anything at all. If it's of any help, I took a screenshot of /Folders/
    thanks for the help Downloaderz and Daciple! i've just looked through Daciple's 26MB file, hey, the file structure is completely the same! hehe... i'll bite the bullet probably this week or next week and move up to 3.0, or even 3.0.1. i hate losing my buuf keyboard, but there're a few apps i urgently need that require 3.0. well, sometimes there gotta be sacrifice... hopefully saurik will update winterboard soon to address the keyboard theming issue.

2009-08-03 09:47 AM
    thanks for the help Downloaderz and Daciple! i've just looked through Daciple's 26MB file, hey, the file structure is completely the same! hehe... i'll bite the bullet probably this week or next week and move up to 3.0, or even 3.0.1. i hate losing my buuf keyboard, but there're a few apps i urgently need that require 3.0. well, sometimes there gotta be sacrifice... hopefully saurik will update winterboard soon to address the keyboard theming issue.
    Just goto 3.0.1 im dreading doing it cuz i just got this theme perfect and dont feel like rebreaking it all over again. but jeah 3.x is wayy better than 2.x have at it!!!
    2009-08-03 09:54 AM
    i guess it's time to start sharing icons i make...

- all i did was take the "Excuses" icon, erased the lettering, then took the bubbles from "Bubble Bash" and added them into the chat bubble. then i made the green circle darker and made the icon slightly bigger. unfortunately when i erased the Excuses lettering, it diminished the fading =/

dracwy, you think you could add some fading to this icon i made for GV Mobile? thanks in advance if you decide to
    Attached Images -gv-mobile2.png 
    2009-08-03 10:07 AM
    here's my attempt at RotoPhoto, or any photo rotation app for that matter... bare with me please!
    Attached Images -rotophoto.png 
    2009-08-03 10:09 AM
    Just goto 3.0.1 im dreading doing it cuz i just got this theme perfect and dont feel like rebreaking it all over again. but jeah 3.x is wayy better than 2.x have at it!!!
    yeah, i really like my current theme now too, and am very reluctant to throw out the keyboard theming... but i've no choice...

i guess it's time to start sharing icons i make...

- all i did was take the "Excuses" icon, erased the lettering, then took the bubbles from "Bubble Bash" and added them into the chat bubble. then i made the green circle darker and made the icon slightly bigger. unfortunately when i erased the Excuses lettering, it diminished the fading =/

dracwy, you think you could add some fading to this icon i made for GV Mobile? thanks in advance if you decide to
    what do u mean by fading? u mean the shading? i'm attaching the blank shaded bubble for u here to edit and add the colored circles.
    Attached Images -chatbubble.png 
    Last edited by dracwy; 2009-08-03 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2009-08-03 10:19 AM
    thanks a bunch dracwy!
    Last edited by pkmnp; 2009-08-03 at 12:00 PM.
    2009-08-03 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD