User Tag List

Just goto 3.0.1 im dreading doing it cuz i just got this theme perfect and dont feel like rebreaking it all over again. but jeah 3.x is wayy better than 2.x have at it!!!
    oh, by the way, just learnt that 3.1 is coming out soon, probably next month. i think i'll wait for 3.1. heard 3.1 got rid of a lot of bugs in 3.0, and drains battery much slower than 3.0.
    . iPhone 3GS 32GB . FW 4.2.1 . Black . greenpois0n .

click the "thanks" button to thank me if my post has helped u
    in any way. that's the only reward i get for my effort. u may
    alternatively donate to alexcdigi (at) yahoo (dot) com via paypal
    to help me support my family
    2009-08-03 09:51 AM
    ugh sorry i didn't test that last GV Mobile icon... didn't see that the borders were off. here are those two icons again (including 3g unrestrictor renamed), and also Hide n Seek...
    Attached Images -gv-mobile.png -hide-n-seek.png -unrestrictor.png 
    Last edited by pkmnp; 2009-08-03 at 11:01 AM.
    2009-08-03 10:25 AM
    Here are my icons for iCylinder, iShotgun, iMachinegun and 3G Unrestrictor. You can get a handgun icon for iHandgun in one of the existing packs.

I am also looking for an icon for Tube Boards Pro.
    Attached Thumbnails -untitled-5.png  
    Attached Images -icylinder.png -iscattergun.png -imachinegun.png -unrestrictor.png 
    2009-08-03 11:19 AM
    Can someone please do me a Sky News icon? Cheers.
    2009-08-03 11:55 AM
    Hey Guys oh and ladies of course,

I have had Buuf for ages now and read all 205 pages lol!! So I think I will be the first to ask for an icon that isn't within the forum....

Golum, any chance of a WOW Armoury Icon, please?

I think all the work you guys do is amazing! Keep it up.

Cheers JJ
    2009-08-03 12:04 PM
    bit the bullet yesterday and went up to 3.0.1! yeah, couldnt wait. buuf theme appears good for most stuffs, except keyboard and a few buttons. well, so far so good!

2009-08-04 03:26 AM

Golum, any chance of a WOW Armoury Icon, please?

I think all the work you guys do is amazing! Keep it up.

Cheers JJ
    WOW armory.
    Attached Images -wow-armory.png 

2009-08-04 04:10 AM
    ok i am not 100% sure if 3g and 3gs are the same i think they are, its just 3.o that changed everything but i may be wrong.

But here is my Theme, you can just ssh in the Themes and most everything should work.

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
    Hey, does all of your theme work (i.e. Appstore, email etc)? I have a few things that don't work on my 3GS
    2009-08-04 04:20 AM
    Hey, does all of your theme work (i.e. Appstore, email etc)? I have a few things that don't work on my 3GS
    The only thing not working on my theme are... Appstore, iTunes store, and for email the white icons appear at the bottom instead of the actually colored icons.

Everything else works... Its all right there dl and check it out.
    2009-08-04 04:25 AM
    The only thing not working on my theme are... Appstore, iTunes store, and for email the white icons appear at the bottom instead of the actually colored icons.

Everything else works... Its all right there dl and check it out.

Hmm.
    I don't use rar files too often, but I extracted it and it extracted every single file into the same folder which kind defeats the purpose of it. Could you email me a zip file?

ill pm you my address

Thanks!
    2009-08-04 04:28 AM
    Hey, is there an icon for the new version of SwirlyMMS....i think its version 2 of the program. Thanks in advance.
    2009-08-04 06:00 AM
    Are all these custom icons included in the theme on cydia?
    2009-08-04 06:07 AM
    I was bored tonight and i thought after the 3.0.1 jailbreak i make a new Landscape Notes because i hated the original... So this is i ended up with...: (Let me know what do you guyz think)

BEFORE

AFTER

Success is about living life the way you want to live it and having a damn good time doing it.
    Click on the link to download my Buuf4 Theme version:http://www.mediafire.com/?vjmzdoyyfbk

Screen shots here:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-themes-launches/32178-buuf-353.html#post5116856
    Buuf icon pack download link updated to page 440:http://www.mediafire.com/?zbtkw0q5x6w0u41
    2009-08-04 07:22 AM
    I was bored tonight and i thought after the 3.0.1 jailbreak i make a new Landscape Notes because i hated the original... So this is i ended up with...: (Let me know what do you guyz think)
    wow great job!!! would u like to share the files?

2009-08-04 08:02 AM
    wow great job!!! would u like to share the files?

Yes here is the .rar file. If somebody need the .zip for some reason let me know i put it up in .zip. I made some changes to it this morning. The top bar looks better in one piece. The rar file is for the whole com.apple.mobilenotes. Just copy it in to the /private/var/stash/Themes/Buuf2/Bundles and you're done. DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON THE THANKS IF MY POST HAS HELPED YOU IN ANY WAY.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kpall312; 2009-08-04 at 06:31 PM.
    Success is about living life the way you want to live it and having a damn good time doing it.
    Click on the link to download my Buuf4 Theme version:http://www.mediafire.com/?vjmzdoyyfbk

Screen shots here:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-themes-launches/32178-buuf-353.html#post5116856
    Buuf icon pack download link updated to page 440:http://www.mediafire.com/?zbtkw0q5x6w0u41
    2009-08-04 02:23 PM
    Icons for Taptu, Space Invaders Infinity Gene and any drinks/cocktails app.
    Attached Images -taptu.png -taptu2.png -infinitygene.png -drinks-free.png 
    2009-08-04 07:09 PM
    Such great work on this theme. Thank you to all the contributors that I may have missed earlier in the thread!
    2009-08-04 07:59 PM
    Ive been using some loading screens that came with the russian buuf theme and was wondering if anyone could make a few more for me?

Below i have a few shots of what they look like.

If anyone could create like 10 more I would appreciate it.

What i would like is the same background w the same writing at the bottom...but different names and icons for needed Load screens.

Ill give u the Name of the folder and the Icon to put on it at the screen on the bottom of the post. (Take the spaces out of #1)

1)Ins ta llous 2)Categories 3)Utilities 4)System 5)Web Apps 6)Music 7)Services 8)Voice Memos 9)Games 10)Toys

Its alot to ask and if i knew how to do it I would but I have no idea how to photoshop nething.

Once again if anyone hooks it up I will be most greatful!!!

I tried to do the loading screens for you, let me know what you think. I kept the psd file just in case if you or somebody else want to do some changes...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kpall312; 2009-08-05 at 07:21 AM.

Screen shots here:
    2009-08-04 08:54 PM
    I tried to do the loading screens for you, let me know what you think. I kept the psd file just in case if you or somebody else want to do some changes...
    Awesome thanks man I tired to make some my self I'll dl these tonight n check em out!!! I really appreciate hooking those up!!! THANKS!!!
    2009-08-04 10:21 PM

Yes here is the .rar file. If somebody need the .zip for some reason let me know i put it up in .zip. I made some changes to it this morning. The top bar looks better in one piece. The rar file is for the whole com.apple.mobilenotes. Just copy it in to the /private/var/stash/Themes/Buuf2/Bundles and you're done. DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON THE THANKS IF MY POST HAS HELPED YOU IN ANY WAY.
    i'm using the files now. it looks awesome! thank u!

2009-08-05 02:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD